Strike Force Unguis

Daemon2027

The best Raven Guard I've ever seen, man. Thank you for the eye-candy.

Thanks dude, glad yor liking them.

I wasn't happy with my chaplain. He didn't really mesh with the other models I have put together, so I decided to make a few changes.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Raven%20Guard/image_zps625b6c73.jpg

Sorry for the lighting (my house is having some serious bulb blowing issues) and it may be hard to see but I've green stuffed the bionic toes to be wrapping round the base to look steadier and more avian. He's not a screaming ball of rage anymore but then again would a raven gaurd be. In my mind i imagine them as the stoic types, not getting angry, instead taking their vengance through duty. I think his left hand will still holding one or more corvia, silently holding onto the oaths of the dead...

Thanks for the comment. I am proud of the captain, and I am looking forward to painting him. Last night I finished a Veteran Sargent for my Vanguard Veterans. Instead of the normal Corvus helm he has been given the honor of wearing a relic that survived the betrayal at Istvaan V. I thought it would be good to mix things up a bit.

http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y471/Demon2027/Raven%20Guard/20121011_133314_zps5f377740.jpg

Not sure if the bolt pistol should be aimed a firing pose of if he should be holding it relaxed to mimic the captain. I also considered a storm shield instead of a bolt pistol. The squad will also have a vet with a thunder hammer and a load of lightening claws. Let me know what you think.

This guy takes the cake thus far! Amazing mini!

Thanks for the kind words guys. The vets still need a few details before I can start psinting. Need to crack out the green stuff. Putting the scouts to the side for a moment as I need to think about which direction to take them.

Archived