[40k marines] Sons of horus

princetyty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hello

thanks for compliment!! ; )

So I took a little weekend to finish my company banner and my champion of the emperor, I tried to do a tutorial on my green but photos étaients zero: s I retenterait soon!

Good banner not much to say, I wanted to be very sober, I'm sucks in free hand, a black background that do well out the gold, some cranes, chains

Next Steps The Apothecary and a squad of veterans assault

• 3 weeks later...
hi!

I just finished my assault veterans, I want you to post here:

In truth they are normal attack, but I wanted to stand out a bit from my first squad.

To those who follow this subject I would like to ask you something! How do you find my battles damages? It stuck in my head for a while, but I'm only half satisfied ... If anyone has any ideas for improvement I'm interested. (Unless I make ideas and they are well done ...)

As usual more photos on my blog;) http://salaisefigurine.blogspot.fr/

hey princetyty some exceptional work here... cant wait to see what you do with marine vehicles... ~gives you one purity seal~ keep up the amazing work! 

peace

Wow, félicitations, de loin l'une des plus belles armées "30k" que j'aie vu!

J'adore ton vert SoH, il est tout simplement parfait! (tu penses pouvoir partager ta recette? ;) )

De plus, tu viens de me faire réaliser à quel point le dreadnout Death Guard est plus intéressant que le standard... Merde, il va m'en falloir un deuxième!

Encore une fois, bravo, ton travail est particulièrement inspirant!

Archived