=][= Call of Chaos V =][=

Brother Nihm

I am TOTALLY down with this!! I got a limited DA chappy just itchin to purify these Chaos bastardos :tu:

On a side note....really...posting in a BT forum for a chaos rally...one moment as I reach for my chainsword!!

Let's crusade these vermin back into the warp where they belong!!

Word Bearers and the Chaos Legions, where Sigismund and his Knights drink coffee and tea... sure we won't blast you away...

Tankred, Grimaldus, Mordred, Ludoldus proceed with the cleansing!

Bayard to me... umm... yes Nimh, we were just getting some tissues to wie you off the face of this forum...

I'm up for a chaplain as well. I need one in TDA as it is, so count me in.

I'm sort of thinking a chaplain has super glowey eyes, that are actually digital lasers that burn the heretics souls after its been ripped out of their bodies.

Looks at the heretics, "You shall rue the day that you misguided arrogance led you to this forum. You have only given us more motivation to chase your putrid souls back to hell!"

I'd be up for a Crusade Chaplain Painting Challenge, as I too have a Chaplain that needs to be painted.

Welcome to the BT Subforum. We're all chaplains here.

Sig'd

I motion to have this as the sub-title under the main Black Templars Subforum title...

+ BLACK TEMPLARS +

Seconded.

Sig'd as well, and thirded.

"You have only given us more motivation to chase your putrid souls back to hell!"

@Brother Nihm: Note, we aren't coming to your house to stay, only take it all the way down. Even Hell doesn't want us hanging around upsetting it's applecart. The seemingly clever player makes his play, not realizing he has been played.

• 1 month later...

Sig'd

I motion to have this as the sub-title under the main Black Templars Subforum title...

+ BLACK TEMPLARS +

Fourthed.

Fifth.

Archived