Chaos Lord on Juggy and Bikes

Loher

Just don't do it. It's a completely unnecessary rules clusterfludge, and for what? Just put your lord on a bike like everyone else and have done with it, or if you just can't give up the jugger, then have the lord join some spawn instead. Either way saves a ton of completely unnecessary confusion.

Yes, confusion is for Tzeentch, hatred is for Khorne.

No confusion at all it seems. And cannot understand why i shouldn't play a unit I find funny :tu:, plus bikes are zillion times better than spawns: better armor, cover save, better weapons and better cost/quality ratio overall.

No confusion at all it seems. And cannot understand why i shouldn't play a unit I find funny :wub:, plus bikes are zillion times better than spawns: better armor, cover save, better weapons and better cost/quality ratio overall.

Pun was intended in the above :tu:.

Do as you wish, rules aside, you can do so and they should be in combat soon enough not to worry to much about other saves than your armour.

Yea, im still running jugg lord in bikes, even if I cant get extra inches from run. It keeps him alive and bikes are alot nicer. Two meltas and you can take on nearly anything.

Do you find you are able to get him into CC on turn two?

Yea, im still running jugg lord in bikes, even if I cant get extra inches from run. It keeps him alive and bikes are alot nicer. Two meltas and you can take on nearly anything.

Do you find you are able to get him into CC on turn two?

You don't always need to. It's fun when the enemy's dedicated cc troops decide to retreat from him to delay the inevitable. More room to move up my troops behind him to capture objectives and such, he'll get into combat sooner or later anyway... :)

Yes, you get a 12 inch move first turn and on average move 12 and assault 7 the next turn. That is 31 inches which is quite a bit. Factor in that if you want you can take the reroll charge banner if you mark the bikes and you get even higher on average. That is not even going into the fact that with enough bikes you can turbo boost extra inches and just leave some back for coherency with the lord gaining a few more inches. Then you can charge move him charge range, move him at his I 3" and get attacks off of another guy at your I5. Its pretty easy to get him almost anywhere when you think about it, try you best to also keep his sergeant alive for challenges. You want him on squad as often as possible and last time my sergeant died I got spawndom from challenge :)

Archived