Question from new plague marine

truesonofruss

Brothers,

Long have I served Russ and the false emperor and long has Grandfather Nurgle whispered in my ears telling me of the great potential I have... Finally my time has come and I feel his greatness within me. I am building my army from nothing but questions have arose. Is the any way other than TDA to give my lord(who will be on bike) a 2+ armor save. I have scattered the codex and can only find one way through boons but can I purchase it some how?

Ok, that's what I thought. So then the bike becomes an even better decision that T-6 will come in handy for shaking off those wounds he might get. Thank you for the quick answer it gives me more time to search out other things. I will hopefully soon be putting a beginners list up for questions and commentary. I hope to get off to a good start and put together something good to work with.

No problem. I think the lack of fleshmetal (or other purchasable 2+ equivelant) for our HQ's is one of the biggest lament's in the new dex.

we are lucky that with bikes we get T 6, and a palanquin sorceror can be pretty sturdy too (if pricy). Gift of contagion is great for keeping you alive. I ran a sorceror and typhus today and hit my wifes mephiston twice. She failed DtW on both, and i rolled 5 and 6. -2 T and S made him much more manageable.

Archived