Lukas Trickster

Torin

Good day brother,

I have been thinking for awhile if lukas is that usefull in 6ed, what your opinion on this... if given a rating from 1(worst) to 10(best) what will you give and why. Im seriously thinking of putting him in my list but im still uncertain.

cheers.

He's a lot of point for an upgrade character, but is potentially awesome if you find yourself facing a character you can't hope to defeat. Other than that, he's decent other than not having grenades for some reason.

Rating: 1

I hate his fluff, and the model looks like a troll doll.

He's also too expensive for an upgrade character that screws over your Leadership. Also, not many folks play with Blood Claws, anyway, so that makes him even less attractive.

Valerian

I don't think he's terrible, but he's just another expensive character in an army that contains too many expensive characters. What's more he requires you to take a squad of Blood Claws, which are an unnecessary drain on resources. After all, the cost of Lukas would get you another squad of Grey Hunters. I know which unit I'd rather rely on.

I managed to miss out on getting the metal model, so I made a model that looks a lot like him from Space Wolf plastics and a Space Marine Captain lightning claw. Never used him though, for the reasons above.

Archived