Army Builder is up with CSM

Smurfalypse

Too bad the file's not complete. I can't find the option to let me add flakk missiles, for instance, and it won't let me change the wargear on a terminator champ (all the boxes are greyed out permanently). Still, it's just a 1.0, I'm sure these things will get cleared up soon.

Too bad the file's not complete. I can't find the option to let me add flakk missiles, for instance, and it won't let me change the wargear on a terminator champ (all the boxes are greyed out permanently). Still, it's just a 1.0, I'm sure these things will get cleared up soon.

Yeah, the Flakk missiles arent there. Noticed that as well.

For the changing gear, some units you have to un-check their weapon to be able to add a new one. Dunno about the term champs but I know the daemon prince is like that.

Yeah, the Flakk missiles arent there. Noticed that as well.

For the changing gear, some units you have to un-check their weapon to be able to add a new one. Dunno about the term champs but I know the daemon prince is like that.

I tried that. No dice.

Archived