Can I take a Ecto-plasma on a Dakka-fiend?

The listing seems to suggest its only for full Ecto builds, that is the head ecto is only available as an upgrade to teh dual ecto loadout.

So, can I take an ecto headed dakka fiend?

Thats my understanding. Tactically, I don't think its a good idea with the difference in range.

"Additional" would mean you have to have "primary", "regular" ecto first, to take "more" ("additional", "in addition to previous ecto"). I would say nope, you can't mix those two weapons. That's an expansion for a plasmafiend.

It's not a terrible idea, you can use it to pop transports early in the game then start destroying troops in the mid-late game. The Hades Cannon is a pretty good gun to shoot at Paladins and the like because it doubles them out. It's nice to hand your opponent dices saying "These ones ignore your armour, and these ones will double you out..." :cuss

It's not a terrible idea, you can use it to pop transports early in the game then start destroying troops in the mid-late game. The Hades Cannon is a pretty good gun to shoot at Paladins and the like because it doubles them out. It's nice to hand your opponent dices saying "These ones ignore your armour, and these ones will double you out..." :)

The Ectoplasma is also s8 and have ap2.

Archived