D.A's , NEW H.Q,s......New Models !

bareserker

I dont know when, ( Stickmonkey doesnt say ),but a whole load of cool rumours are hot off the press at B.O.L.s .This guy is usually accurate and not a waffler. The H.Q, & Character stuff is very exciting ! HUZZAH ! :lol: :P :D

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2012/11/40k...and-elites.html

Here's the link...............DEEP JOY !

Remebered it's rumoured to be a Ward-dex, so anything is possible.

To be honest though, I personally don't have problems with his codexes - yeah, there's some wazzy stuff in there, but that's the nature of the universe we play in.

I'll be very interested to see what they do with the army, but I certianly hope it's not just plasma - that's too feeble a distinction in my eyes.

Great to hear that Naaman is coming back and I'm eager to see in what capacity he will feature.

and Barakiel sounds..... interesting - I think he will likely feature in a lot of armies.

Cheers

Remebered it's rumoured to be a Ward-dex, so anything is possible.

To be honest though, I personally don't have problems with his codexes - yeah, there's some wazzy stuff in there, but that's the nature of the universe we play in.

I'll be very interested to see what they do with the army, but I certianly hope it's not just plasma - that's too feeble a distinction in my eyes.

Great to hear that Naaman is coming back and I'm eager to see in what capacity he will feature.

and Barakiel sounds..... interesting - I think he will likely feature in a lot of armies.

Cheers

No way, a member of Da Boyz Klub!

How you doing mate? (Dark Angels Dan here :lol: )

As an FYI, these have already been posted in the ongoing rumour thread on the front page. No need for a repost.

Looking forward to that new Belial though.

Cheers,

WW

Archived