Custom Blood Angel Dice Bags and Patches

Evicerator

Just updated the initial post with the list of those interested (IF I have error-ed please let me know). I will sit down and figure out an estimated cost for the bag as well as the patch.

Also to clarify, each person will only pay one share of the digitization fee regardless of how much they get (bag and multiple patches for example.)

I'd be interested in a dice bag... how does this work exactly? And when are you doing them dice again :D I keep missing them...

hey Jamob. how it works - once the deadline is reached (which I am deciding at the moment. it will likely be another week to 10 days.) i total up the cost for each person depending on what they want. Then I send them a PayPal money request and once everyone has paid (within a 5-7 day period) I place the order and everyone plays the waiting game till they show up at my door. Once I get them, they're packaged and mailed out the following day.

I am done with dice for a while. My next dice adventure will be Necrons and Tyranids for my boys.

I might have missed this, but what color(s) are going to be on the bag? And I assume that all the bags will have the patch by default, and being put down for the patch would just be for additional ones we could put elsewhere? Put me down for a patch as well, I think I'll be mighty tempted to put one on my army bag.

patch would be digi-fee + $8

If the divided bags are getting on the pricier side - I did look on her website and she sells the same sized bag WITHOUT the dividers for $12. Bag would be all the same besides the inside dividers. I have not asked if she'll split the order and make separate bags, but I do not see a problem with that.

I plan to close this offering on 12:01am EDT Monday 26th November. This should be enough time to get the word out for these. I will be collecting money on Monday 26th November until Sunday 2nd of December. That will allow a full week to get everyone's money collected. Once that is all collected I will place the order with the embroiderer and they should have the patches back to me within a week. For those that only order a patch, they will be mailed out within 1-2 business days. Those wanting a patch and a bag I will ship our patches to the bag maker and she expects a turnaround time of 3-ish weeks AFTER the new year (she closes down shop from 16th December till January 1st). Once I get the finished bags back, I will ship those out to everyone within 1-2 business days.

Saw in the PM that we have options for a red or black drawstring on the dice bags. Not to be a pain in the rear, but any chance of a white drawstring?

sadly it would add a substantial amount more as she would have to order it extra and she has to order a large amount. This is what I had heard from her and she agreed to do the red as I told her we had 15+ interested and most would like the red and we'd pay the difference (whatever difference is left over I'll pay the extra as some people aren't wanting the red option and a few dollars more is worthwhile for me to make the red happen.)

I'd PM everyone involved in the buy (but the forum is limited to 5 at a time and I literally am stopping into the house to pack up some things for my kids, wife and myself for the next couple days.)

Monday evening my 9 month old took very ill with what we perceived as cold/flu symptoms and as the night progressed he got worse. So my wife took him into the emergency room and he was diagnosed with RSV. She hasn't left the hospital since and I've been trying to juggle work and my other 3 children while tending to my son and wife in the hospital.

Once things settle down and I know I can devote the time necessary to these bags I will get this rolling again. I just don't want to take this on while my hands are tied with personal matters that would not allow me the proper time to do this thing justice as I have with past group buys. The doctors are saying he's getting better and, with each day, stronger/healthier. I won't give a time for this to pick back up, but it should be soon.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this may/will cause for anyone. For the others that chimed in wanting to get in on this, when I get back I will reopen the buy for those interested. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Archived