Landrains PTL Vow... well sort of..

Brother Landrain

So, I have had a Space Hulk box set sitting in my pile of stuff, as well as a DV-LE Box for a while.

This weekend, I went and picked up my final two DV-LE box sets at my not-so-LFGS...

My plan was to make 5 Deathwing squads with the models and mixxing in lots of bits I have from my previous Deathwing...

So I opened up my two new DV-LE boxes this morning, and I am missing two of the sprues.

I have the LE figure, and the big Chaos Sprue, and three of the cultists/tactical sprues in each box...

I am missing the marine Librarian, Captain, and DW Hw-Sgt Sprues...

On the plus side, I have an extra 10 tacticals, and a bunch of cultists.

Hoping, that Customer Service can help me out, so I can make my Vow...

Hoping, that Customer Service can help me out, so I can make my Vow...

I am sure they would...I ordered 3 of the limited edition starter boxes and only received one in the post. Called customer service and without much ado, two boxes arrived in the post... GW has always been very good at replacing broken/lost items /parts...

SG

I had the exact same issue. <_<

Call them up and let them know. Also, you may want to express better packing. So the DW Serg doesn't get a bent sword in the process.... I had that happen to mine when they sent the replacement sprue for the Special DAs and they sent me another one. It's where I got the legs I added to my Asmodai/Int-Chap model I am converting on my WIP thread. lqtm

Archived