Epidemius, for how long?

dreyonar

Epidemius lists are very populair, but for how long can you use this guy?

Their are rumors that their will be a chaos daemons update or codex in Jan.

It is a bit cheesy so maybe GW will make it less good or even don't put it in the new codex

Fnp to 4 and all weapons to ap3 maybe

Besides, given the increase in purchases of Typhus models in the last month or two (most stores seeming to be on backorder) I daresay they won't reduce his effectiveness... Plus they can't really change his mechanics as he is the "Tallyman". My guess would be he'd stay about the same...

Though with a new Daemon book I'd be hoping for some pretty big discounts across the whole range or a more reliable delivery system... I hate this deep strike wave thing.

Though with a new Daemon book I'd be hoping for some pretty big discounts across the whole range or a more reliable delivery system... I hate this deep strike wave thing.

I wouldn't mind discounts, but accurate deepstriking is critical. I am taking a skyshield for my daemons just to make sure Epi and his giant footprint don't end up misshaping.

Imagine how crazy it would be if Matt Ward wrote the new daemon codex could you imagine how insane Epidemius and his tally would be I reckon it would actually be good I mean out of all the armies most of Matt Ward's crazy shenanigans would actually fit pretty well in daemons especially since they are not really meant to make sense anyway not bound by the laws of reason or common sense sadly it probably would never happen since GK is his love child and would never write anything which gives them a bad name. Anyway new specific god units, cheap horde units plus crazy daemon gifts or weapons would be very nice plus some fluff where they humiliate Grey Knight major characters would be nice (let Mortarion get his revenge)

Imagine how crazy it would be if Matt Ward wrote the new daemon codex could you imagine how insane Epidemius and his tally would be I reckon it would actually be good I mean out of all the armies most of Matt Ward's crazy shenanigans would actually fit pretty well in daemons especially since they are not really meant to make sense anyway not bound by the laws of reason or common sense sadly it probably would never happen since GK is his love child and would never write anything which gives them a bad name. Anyway new specific god units, cheap horde units plus crazy daemon gifts or weapons would be very nice plus some fluff where they humiliate Grey Knight major characters would be nice (let Mortarion get his revenge)

Heh, we'll end up with a new god, who is the patron of the Ultramarines, whose Daemons are the souls of dead Ultramarines who go around kicking butt and carving their names in the other gods hearts. He will be king of the Chaos Gods.

Other gods will get units that allow you to forfeit the game and buy your opponent a beer when playing against Grey Knights. Also, Slaanesh and Khorne will bro-fist, Tzeentch and Nurgle will always ally together, and the army will gain the ability to twirl their moustaches.

I can picture the way the fluff would go.

And so it came to be that the Daemon known as the Tallyman entered the Imperial Palace by way of ancient air ducts, carried forward by a swarm of flies so vile and thick that it choked the underground passages with billions of insect corpses, until Epidemius came to stand before the Golden Throne - there he carved his name on the armrest and promptly left again laughing - leaving only behind a mild case of the sniffles for the Emperor.

:down:

Archived