Horus Heresy Dark Angels

elmo

hey Elmo9141... i think your DA models are fantastic and one of the many things i was impressed with is all your freehand... really exquisite stuff there... thats what i am having a little trouble with now but your work has inspired me... i like the paint scheme a hell of alot and i cant find any faults with it... your weathering is very good too but it has already been suggested you carry on the weathering across the rest of the armour rather than just the shoulder pads but that is in no way a criticism of your work... oh and many thanks for the tutorial on how you did your company markings...

i also am a fan of the Forge World pre heresy marks of armour and you use them rather well here... however are you going to be doing any large vehicles or flyers such as a Dreadnought, Redeemer or a Nephilim? as i think you would do great justice to a larger model with your painting skills... hope to see more updates from you and i have bookmarked your thread... thanks for the inspiration my friend! ~smiles~ oh and good luck in 2013!

peace

Thanks for the kind words kanan, much appreciated biggrin.png

For large vehicles you can check out my 4th Company in the DA forum by clicking on the link in my signature block.

There are quite a few vehicles there including a LR Crusader, Vindicators, the usual Preds and Rhinos plus a Stormraven in RW colours. The current project is a LR Ares.

If you mean specific HH models, I have not got any plans at the moment - too much to do.

Archived