WGPL with dedicated transport attached to scouts

Vagrant

I take 3 WGPLs and take a transport. I then attach two WGPL to two scout squads, the other one to a Grey Hunters squad. What happens to transport? Can I attach it to my scouted WGPL? Does it get scout benefits?

The codex says that the WG becomes a part of the other unit. If he joins a pack of GH, he is now a scoring unit. This makes me think that it must stay with the WG pack if they want to start in it.

Correct. A Wolf Guard Pack Leader is a member of the pack to which he is assigned. The Wolf Guard pack's Dedicated Transport is not dedicated to any of the Pack Leaders. If there are no more Wolf Guard in the pack, it is an Elite Drop Pod/Rhino/Land Raider that no pack may start embarked in.

Hello,

I did found anything in the 40K battle rule book (french one) that says that a dedicated transport cannot be deploied without any troop into...

So I would say that your dedicated transport (in this case a land raider) is still counting as an dedicated transport and not as a heavy support. But with nobody inside at the first round !!!

Hello,

I did found anything in the 40K battle rule book (french one) that says that a dedicated transport cannot be deploied without any troop into...

So I would say that your dedicated transport (in this case a land raider) is still counting as an dedicated transport and not as a heavy support. But with nobody inside at the first round !!!

Agreed.

Hello,

the problem is the same !!! If you want to give a dedicated transport to your WG...

The only packs that have the possibility to have a dedicated transport are:

WG, GH, SC, LF, and the dreads (but only drops)

So

if you want to have a vehicle, flanck attacking, the only maner is...................

give the pack a wolf priest or a WG great pack leader with saga of the hunter !

Archived