A bit of friendly advice needed

Tzimisce169

Hi guys n gals,

I have a game on Monday evening, the points limit is 1750. I already have a 1500 point basic Night Lords army and so I need to add 250 extra points.

I have a fairly large collection and my opponent is a good mate of mine so proxying isn't going to be a problem.

I'm at work atm so I don't have the army list to hand but from memory I have the following:

Chaos lord in termy armour w/ LC and combi-melta.

Basic lvl3 nurgle sorcerer.

2x 10 man CSM units, 1 with a Rhino.

Helbrute

5 man raptor squad.

5 man bike squad.

5 man havoc squad w/ 2 autocannons, 2 missile launchers.

I have no battle plan and the models I have in this army are chosen because I like the look of them. I don't even care if I lose the game, I'm just in it to have fun.

Any suggestions from fellow Chaos Lords would be gratefully received.

Cheers all,

T169

I do have a daemon army but I don't want to use them PLUS daemons of tzeentch are a broken abomination that should only be used against people you have the utmost contempt for

I have thought about using my plague marines as a bodyguard for my sorcerer and a couple of obliterators.

I have to say that the Helchicken with bale flamer is retarded. Do you have an C:CD stuff? A bare bones herald, 5 man Horror, and then as large of a flamer unit as you can get. If you havnt faced them yet you dont know why, and if you have they are now in your army...

Actually quite a few people seem to have good success with the Helchicken. Just a matter of knowing how to use it.

I have to say that the Helchicken with bale flamer is retarded. Do you have an C:CD stuff? A bare bones herald, 5 man Horror, and then as large of a flamer unit as you can get. If you havnt faced them yet you dont know why, and if you have they are now in your army...

Actually quite a few people seem to have good success with the Helchicken. Just a matter of knowing how to use it.

I think he means retarded good, not retarded bad. But I'm a bit old for all these new-fangled ways of saying things, tbh.

I think he means retarded good, not retarded bad. But I'm a bit old for all these new-fangled ways of saying things, tbh.

I know, but I was giggling about the actual word retarded. It's literal meaning, not the slang.

Archived