Mixed GH Weapons

c0ld3r

I've been using an almost identical pack minus the WP, who isn't necessary IMO, and the unit has been great, one of my signature units although I use cbplasmas. I have recently switched to only 1 TDA + HF though since hiding 2 such models from retaliation is much harder. The damage output is missed but the survivability of the pack is nearly the same for 38 pts less. Just something to consider. Also I wouldn't recommend the extra axes because the unit WILL die.

one that I'm going to try out is small GH pack - 1 WP w/ C-Flamer, 2x TDAWG w/ Heavy Flamers and 5 GHs w/ Flamer/Power Axe :) just as an early strike force vs an IG inf. army or Ork horde.

You can not attached 2 Wolf Guard to the same pack.

one that I'm going to try out is small GH pack - 1 WP w/ C-Flamer, 2x TDAWG w/ Heavy Flamers and 5 GHs w/ Flamer/Power Axe ;) just as an early strike force vs an IG inf. army or Ork horde.

You can not attached 2 Wolf Guard to the same pack.

I genuinely forgot that xD - thanks for reminding ;) guess it'll have to be a 10 man pack w/ 2 flamers and idk whether I go for 1 WP w/ c-flamer and 1 PAWG w/ C-flamer so I still get re-rolls or I go for just the one TDAWG where I get the 2+/5++ protection - what d'you think?

Archived