Apocalypse Help

RookBartly

How many points are you fielding? How many models do you own? More info would be good.

In the absence of specifics - I'm working on getting my wife's SoBs together. I want to field 10 Valkyries/Vendettas (Bellerophon formation) packed full of Sisters, taking the Holy War strategic asset (all Sisters get Rage and Relentless in No Man's Land or the Enemy Deployment Zone).

well, I have no idea what my MAX points is. I sat down one day to see and I stoped at about 3600pts because I had to go somewhere. I can field...

5 squads of battle sisters

2 dominions

3 Seraphims

3 Exorcists

3 Retribs

2 Pen Engines

3 Rhinos

1 Alvus lighter

1 Avenger Fighter

2 Immolatars (4 if I use two of the Rhinos)

2 MAX squads of Repentia

All of the Special Characters

I also have 2x Crusaders, Hostitals, priests

I have alot of stuff

:P Repentia, just for the funnies when they eat a Titan.

Penitent Engines are awesome against pretty much any Legendary Unit, too. They strike simultaneously or before almost everything except the Exalted Greater Daemons and have enough attacks to chew through structure points / wounds at insane rates, especially with S10.

I just looked up the stats of a titan and damn, a standard repentia squad with Jacobus will kill it in one round. Even the super titan with 9 hull points would go away in one round..... gawd I love repentia......

I just looked up the stats of a titan and damn, a standard repentia squad with Jacobus will kill it in one round. Even the super titan with 9 hull points would go away in one round..... gawd I love repentia......

I would really love to be there to see the look on your face when you try that against a competently run Titan... :)

Archived