Bjorn: Ultimate 40k Badass?

Grimtooth

So I have been in the trenches (HH forum) taking shots at/from the resident SW haters. Good times, I tell ya. However during the course of discussion I am always referencing old material and got to reading about Bjorn. I have come to the definitive conclusion that he is the baddest of all badasses in 40k. Let's look at some evidence;

1. He fought during the Great Crusade.

2. He fought during the Horus Heresy.

3. He fought during the Battle of the Fang.

4. He fought with Russ himself AS one of his Wolf Guard.

5. Russ trusted him to lead the VI Legion after he left.

6. He cut the arm off of the PRIMORDIAL CREATOR when he was in Horus form as a regular SW.

7. He fought a daemon PRIMARCH as a dreadnought and was the sole survivor of that encounter.

8. His name is Bjorn.

I seriously don't think anyone has a resume like above, not to mention the things I am missing. If I was drinking right now, I would raise a tankard to Bjorn!

TO BJORN!!!

He and cypher are my favorites in 40k. There's a quote(esinhorn maybe?) from him during a conversation with an inquisitor where Bjorne states that he ate and drank(among other things) with the emperor. He is full of character and never ceases to be badass.

TO BJORN!!!1!

If you think about it, Bjorn is one of the reasons why the Space Wolves are considered rebels by the ecclesiarchy. All the stuff they preach about the emperor is speculation. Björn on the other hand has met the Emperor so the tales that Space Wolves hear from him are the real thing - to me that gives the Space Wolves one of the most potent charackteristics: conviction

He and cypher are my favorites in 40k. There's a quote(esinhorn maybe?) from him during a conversation with an inquisitor where Bjorne states that he ate and drank(among other things) with the emperor. He is full of character and never ceases to be badass.

TO BJORN!!!1!

Yea, that is another thing. Bjorn is pretty much the only one left in the Imperium to be able to pull the, "I was there so dont tell me how it was!!" card.

What is the Primordial Creator?

Agreed that Bjorn is one of the coolest characters in the 40k universe. In game, however, I wish Phil had given him regular access to a Drop Pod, like other Dreadnoughts; very annoying that he didn't.

V

Agreed that Bjorn is one of the coolest characters in the 40k universe. In game, however, I wish Phil had given him regular access to a Drop Pod, like other Dreadnoughts; very annoying that he didn't.

V

It relates to Prospero Burns and that sequence of events

V

Basically the PC = Chaos God that was manipulating Magnus/Russ/Hawser/and possibly Horus.

So I have been in the trenches (HH forum) taking shots at/from the resident SW haters. Good times, I tell ya. However during the course of discussion I am always referencing old material and got to reading about Bjorn. I have come to the definitive conclusion that he is the baddest of all badasses in 40k. Let's look at some evidence;

6. He cut the arm off of the PRIMORDIAL CREATOR when he was in Horus form as a regular SW.

7. He fought a daemon PRIMARCH as a dreadnought and was the sole survivor of that encounter.

8. His name is Bjorn.

I seriously don't think anyone has a resume like above, not to mention the things I am missing. If I was drinking right now, I would raise a tankard to Bjorn!

TO BJORN!!!

I agree with all of the above being a positive reason to like Bjorn the Fell Handed. However, number 8. isn't a positive. Anyone named after a member of such a terrible pop group for some reason thought of well in the pop world, is not a positive!

:lol:

8. His name is Bjorn.

TO BJORN!!!

Yeah that is some resume never thought about it till now

Certainly one of the most iconic characters in the 40k universe

SPOILER WARNING

In the Emperor's Gift, Bjorn rebukes the inquisitor lord for calling the Emperor a God "Calling him a god was how all this mess started." He makes other comments about how the Emperor liked him, he fought beside him, etc.

8. His name is Bjorn.

TO BJORN!!!

I agree with all of the above being a positive reason to like Bjorn the Fell Handed. However, number 8. isn't a positive. Anyone named after a member of such a terrible pop group for some reason thought of well in the pop world, is not a positive!

:ph34r:

See, that is where you are wrong. The fact that he CAN be named Bjorn and STILL accomplish all that he has is makes him the alpha being of the galaxy. Kinda like how Doug Flutie was so awesome DESPITE being named Doug Flutie.

Archived