Adam Leaves Space Wolves Blog to Play Girly Eldar

Darkseer

Hi guys, it's with a heavy heart that I must announce that I'm leaving the Space Wolves blog forever to go and play Eldar.

t's been a blast playing Space Wolves for the past few years, but I feel it's time to leave the Space Marine Wars behind and play something different.

As many of you will know, the Space Wolves blog was temporarily on hold between November 2011 to January 2012 when the guys who ran the Space Wolves Facebook group took ownership of the blog.

I was asked to stay on for a time to keep things ticking over until the new owners settled in and got things running smoothly.

And that kind of got extended...and extended...and then extended some more until we've gone full circle and ended up back in another November with me leaving.

I started the Space Wolves blog back in 2009 and it's been an incredible journey that started out as an SEO experiment and just grew and grew beyond all expectations.

I'm too long in the tooth to keep doing this.

So I'm going to effectively 'retire' with a pretty little Eldar blog where no one expects epic things from me. That way I can simply blog or not blog to my heart's content and actually enjoy the hobby again.

Meanwhile the Space Wolves blog will keep going and they're looking for new people

The Wolf & Sister comic will also resume next Wednesday.

More info here if you want to apply or would like to know more

http://space-wolves-grey.blogspot.co.uk/20...craftworld.html

Just a note to say thanks for your work, it was a real help to me when I revamped a second ed army for some tourny play a couple of years back. It was (and remains) an excellent and focused resource.

If only there was one for every army!

Really enjoyed your blog conglomerate over the years! Brings sadness to see you leave, but reserved excitement to see the next writer.

There will be some big boots to fill.

Good Luck with your Eldar blog, there will always be a seat around the table for a wolf of your calibre!

GS

Your blog is amazing and has consumed numerous hours of my life as I try and reacquaint myself with the 40k universe from me beloved Wolves' perspective.

May you journey be ever rewarding no matter what path you follow... /bow.

So I'm going to effectively 'retire' with a pretty little Eldar blog where no one expects epic things from me. That way I can simply blog or not blog to my heart's content and actually enjoy the hobby again.

You do realize this is a revolving door when you do such great work. You can't escape if you put in good work no matter what faction your doing. ;)

Thanks for the time. The blog has been extremely enjoyable and a great asset to us SW fans.

At first I thought somebody had hacked into Adams computer and wrote these lies, but alas having looked at the blog tis true, Its a shame to see you go,

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it! :)

And if anyone is in the UK and fancies a game, just give me a shout.

You do realize this is a revolving door when you do such great work. You can't escape if you put in good work no matter what faction your doing. ;)

Thanks for the time. The blog has been extremely enjoyable and a great asset to us SW fans.

Well, you know what you can expect from me then B)

Eldar Craftword will be a similar resource. I'm just taking a more leisurely approach this time.

If only there was one for every army!

I agree! It's a shame so many people seem to have generic hobby blogs.

Darkseer if you ever float down to smoggy london I'll happily face up against your wolves, eldars or ought else haha

I'm in just outside North London mate :)

haha very nice - I'm south (near waterloo/brixton) B) - there's a decent club near me (although no doubt you know of many more haha) but if ya did want to pop down and game then that's a decent place to go (it's in a pub!) down in clapham.

Darkseer if you ever float down to smoggy london I'll happily face up against your wolves, eldars or ought else haha

I'm in just outside North London mate :lol:

I think GW have just opened up in Enfield, so that's a touch! B)

Good luck regardless.

Parking's always a mare tbh in London! Not sure what the situation is like in St.Albans, but I'd expect controlled parking there too :lol: .

I'm not sure about those large DA units in your list. I think the points would be better spent on a bike unit or 2, 'spiders, and pathfinders. A pair of Vypers is usually seen as enough which would free up some more points for changes too. On the modelling front if you can pick up a Dark Eldar Wyche box you'll get a ton of cool heads to freshen up and add super cool factor to your force B) .

Archived