Family Photo

pueriexdeus

:eek

What is THAT? Just for the record, once you're done with the 5 Speeders, you'll have 15+ 2x4 (AB)+ 2x5 (LS) = 33 RW troopers. That means 33% of the Second Company! Any chance you raise to 100? I mean combined with your work from the ETL, how many fully painted RW do you have by now? This is impressive - it calls for a family picture!!! :tu:

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/pueriexdeus/RavenwingBattleForce.jpg

A family picture, awww

Awesome sauce. I like those old metal speeders you have in there too.

I was gonna say! This is mighty impressive Pueriexdeus, mighty impressive! I count in excess of 70 minis of line marines there, so the 100 benchmark is not that far away! To quote Nike: Just do it! :(

Also the old metal Land Speeders look awesome! Any chance of a close up?

I was gonna say! This is mighty impressive Pueriexdeus, mighty impressive! I count in excess of 70 minis of line marines there, so the 100 benchmark is not that far away! To quote Nike: Just do it! :(

By my count it's 89 individual marines (that's counting 2 for the Master of the Ravenwing's speeder, and then not counting him again on the bike).

With some new toys certainly to come in the new codex, I could see maybe having to take out some of those older models to avoid going over 100.

In an effort to preserve B&C bandwidth; Closeup links can be found here>>>A family picture, awww <<<

Wow, amazing collection of models.

I am so jealous of those old metal Landspeeders.

I used to look at those bad boys on the shelves of my local GW years ago, but as a poor teenager, could never afford to buy one.

One day, eBay will be kind to me!

Cheers,

WW

egon1six@ Six Landspeeders should take about a week, then what you doing? :P

Dark Rage@ This whole force minus the Green 2nd Ed figures, Sammi on his Speeder and One six Bike RAS were all done this year for the 2012 ETL, and now PtR.

FinylCut@ The largest game I played in where I fielded 18,000 of Deathwing, the table at that LGS was 8X24 feet, and it was crowded. In another game that only allowed 6000 per, the table was 6X 36, not as crowded nor as fun, we had four or five separate game happening at once.

Drunkspleen@ As far as 100 Battle Brother Ultramarine cap goes, I am so not Codex compliant. My Deathwing is pushing 170+. I don't do Battle Companies, but Company Combat Teams instead. My Alpha Company sits at 120 inc 3X Whirlies, a Pred, Rhino, Rzrbk, RW Detachment, and a HQ.

As far as filling out the RW force, I'm going to wait till C:DA v5 and see if there is anything needing adjustment. I certainly will bring the current lone Command Sqd up to six bikes, AB & LS,add two more complete command Sqds, a couple more full RAS, and an additional LS Typhoon. Just off the top of my head.

Thanks for the Props.

That is indeed very impressive mate considering the time period. Now for the whole Chapter extended family shot :lol:

PS

Long time no see

Great to hear from you G8.

Since the PtR is an opportunity to get all those unassembled/painted/finished projects laying around completed, I'll put up a Chapter family Pic at the end of PtR.

Hope you and your family are all doing well.

Dan

Great to hear from you G8.

Since the PtR is an opportunity to get all those unassembled/painted/finished projects laying around completed, I'll put up a Chapter family Pic at the end of PtR.

Hope you and your family are all doing well.

Dan

All good over here mate yeah. I'll have to get my family pic posted up too, although i am pretty sure it wont be as huge as yours judging by your Ravenwing compared to mine :)

Archived