Codex legal?

spafe

I have the dex, picked up some cool deamons to ally with my marines (prince, plagues, might have a fiend of slanesh about somewhere, possibly a unit of 3 flamers).

Now I missed the WD with the update, and cba with trying to find a place to download them. Would you object to me jsut using them out of the dex (with gw available faq of course) in a pick up game? Not sure if I should bother investing in a few more units like a unclean one etc or not atm as I dont know if I could use it/them

Only thing in the update was revised Flamers and Screamers along with Slaanesh Chariots. Most people would rather you use the codex Flamers and Screams than the update. But that's because the update is amazing for daemons. Losing 4++ for 5++, but gaining an extra wound. Points adjustments too.

What's your Chaos Space Marine list look like?

Depends, from what you say my nurgle element will be fine, so when I run epi, grandfather, 21 plagues (unit of 14, unit of 7). then prince with MoN, Lord with mace bike on his own, 3 units of plagues, unit of cultists and an oblit, 5 termies in a raider, 2 preds and a vindi.

Other army I have is warpsmith (slanesh mace plus bits and bobs), unit with fnp banner, unit with duel plasma votlw, unit of plagues, unit of slanesh termies, unit of slanesh raptors, palaquin lord, 2 preds, vindi, 2 hellbrutes, plus some deamons of mixed variety (not decided yet). this list will prob benefit from update as i might have some flamers in there along with a basic unlcean one and some bearers.

None of my lsits are optimal, but they are fun, and modelled how i like. next things to add will be some deamons, and some nurlge mutilators I think

Sounds fun. I've been wanting to build a Nurgle Epi list for a while. I'm planning for everything to be converted using Maximini bits and greenstuff work. I want to go with a Nautical Theme. Diving helmets, coral on bases, and a Daemon Prince with Black Anchor.

If you're looking for fun units. The Masque mixed with any kind of template spamming seems fun. And Heralds take up 1/2 the HQ slot. Pavenvof Slaanesh on Masque, Herald of Slaanesh, and Daemon Prince of Slaanesh. Then Flamer Templates and Havoc Launchers, maybe a vindicator.

I was torn between starting a Epi List or a Slaanesh list. I enjoy the converting and unique looking armies so Nurgle offered me more options.

I want to go with a Nautical Theme. Diving helmets, coral on bases, and a Daemon Prince with Black Anchor.

Thats awesome! OOO soo tempted to try and steal the black anchor idea lol. You have to post up pics when you've made them.

I'm not too familliar with the chariot rules (I skipped them completly as I didnt have any lol), so will have to read on them see if they appeal, the models look like they have potential, but im not totally convinced.

nurgle list is prob the msot competative list I run shy of my guard, so its powerful (and the good models look cool so have got picked lol). Main thing is now I have to properly protect epi, which is hard with level of terrian we play on sadly. If you have lots of terrian I would imagine it becomes such a more powerful list

Archived