DA Pre Heresy armour question

Chaplain Haladriel

Glad you found the answer to the armour question :)

Regarding the Terminator armour, if you don't like the Cataphracti shoulder pads, have you tried www.puppetswar.eu? They do a range of terminator pads (labelled "Termos" on the site) with some interesting styles. You may have to contact them to check that they fit the FW stuff, however.

Glad you found the answer to the armour question :D

Regarding the Terminator armour, if you don't like the Cataphracti shoulder pads, have you tried www.puppetswar.eu? They do a range of terminator pads (labelled "Termos" on the site) with some interesting styles. You may have to contact them to check that they fit the FW stuff, however.

I just had to re-read all our fluff! I checked that site out and its brilliant! Thank you for pointing me in that direction! They have some very interesting TDA shoulders, I think they will fit also just by quickly measuring the pads I have and the FW pads I got. The chainmail ones will work great me thinks!

Cheers

No problem - its was the chainmail pads I was thinking of when I suggested the site, so I'm glad you like them :unsure:

I've heard good things about puppetswar, although I haven't ordered anything from them myself - I'm thinking of some of the Egyptian style pads for my Dark Vengeance Chaos Marine 1k Sons army, and they also do some good Razorback weapons too, which I might order after Xmas.

^^^^ Th place I was thinking for the SteamKnight helmets. The only issue is they are random.... Specific ones can be gotten on eBay but am not sure of the price on eBay for them.

I did see a video on YT of the guy who had the Steam Knight helmets, he said in his vid if you just call and ask for specific ones its no problem. Now to start ordering!

Archived