New Member saying hello

Grimm.

Hello, my name is Graham. I'm 37 and I live in Belfast. coming back to 40k after a close to 20 year absence.

I started with space hulk way back when and then went on to collect dark angels. I picked up the September issue of WD in the local tesco and saw the spread on Dark Vengeance.... well about a week later I found myself in the local GW and ended up picking it up... started with the idea of starting back with DA but the lure of chaos was too strong...

Anyways I started looking around, found Bolter & Chainsword and a bunch of other stuff online... well I decided on going with a Nurgle themed army. Just painting and kitbashing at the minute, just really enjoying the hobby aspect of 40k. Been lurking here for a while and have recently posted up some WiP stuff and also my completed stuff as well.

I would ideally like to find someone interested to game with locally and as i'm not totally conversant with the rules I guess it'll be a learning experience.

Other than that my other interests include big noisy military jets, building model aircraft, playing music in a couple of bands locally and putting on gigs as part of a collective here in Belfast.

Feel free to check out my gallery and C&C is very welcome.

thanks for reading this,

Graham

Hail and welcome to B&C, brother! If you need to locate any fellows gamers in Belfast, there is a section in the community subforum for European players - asking in there might be a good idea. Nevermind! You've beaten me to it. Any questions, just ask. :P

Archived