Path to Redemption

Balthamal

Well after much stalling and procrastinating I feel it's time to finally sink my teeth into the sons of the First Legion proper.

With the contents of DV, a Ravenwing Battleforce, some spare land speeders, hammernators, land raiders and a (very very nice) contemptor dreadnaught, I shall produce an army worthy of, erm, anything I hope.

So with that in mind, vow number one shall be........the Deathwing unit from dark vengeance.

In the words of an oversized Batman villain "Let the games begin"

That's great Bathamal - welcome to the Path to Redemption Challenge! Don't forget that for your vow to be valid it has to be "officially" placed here: Path to Redemption thread

Look fwd for your Termies, but more than that the Contemptor! Keep in mind that the challenges are monthly so you only have until new year's eve for this one! :P

Good luck!

Indeed, I need something like this to inspire me ( or more than likely whip me) into doing them otherwise they'll end up going the way of undercoat warriors and can't be having that lol

Fingers crossed.

Still haven't decided whether to paint the contemptor in green or go deathwing. I favour the latter but we shall see

Indeed, I need something like this to inspire me ( or more than likely whip me) into doing them otherwise they'll end up going the way of undercoat warriors and can't be having that lol

Fingers crossed.

Still haven't decided whether to paint the contemptor in green or go deathwing. I favour the latter but we shall see

Go green... I have yet to see one! :D

+1 :D - consider it a challenge!

What? are you making one? you have issues you know? ;)

Issues - me???? Not me Guv.

Just trying to inspire him as I left my whip at home ;)

I would be very tempted to go for green, maybe with a bone white head to mark it as a veteran/hero of the Legion - then again I am not known for going with the crowd :P

Consider me inspired. Now I have to fight the urge to drop everything for the dread >.<

As much as I would love to do the dread first I need some models ready for my first game in the new year. So that mean's Deathwing since it's kind of an open secret that Deathwing shall be troops in one form or another come our new edition.

So many models so little time

Well Balthamal, here's the deal: I agree with you that the occupant of the Contemptor would be an honored veteran. Probably (certainly) a DW member. Question is why should he wear white? I mean he could be serving with a battle company, much like the Master of said Company. Both wear green. Both are DW. How about it? And the Dread, being an ancient warrior, he would most certainly have individual markings - and maybe some white!

Suffice to say that I'm in the school of "only Terminator Armour is white - not dreads, not vehicles". Which appears to be a school of one as of late! :D

Easy choice for you......

Join the Path to Redemption and make an oath for the Contemptor

Paint it Black with HH era legion markings..... which nets you an extra white pearl.......

Walk away with two White Pearls in one single stroke......

make Shadow Guard a very happy man.....

.. a very tired but happy man... :D

SG

Easy choice for you......

Join the Path to Redemption and make an oath for the Contemptor

Paint it Black with HH era legion markings..... which nets you an extra white pearl.......

Walk away with two White Pearls in one single stroke......

make Shadow Guard a very happy man.....

.. a very tired but happy man... :D

SG

What? Catalepsean node malfunctioning again? ;)

Archived