Our Beloved Lord

Vile Siren

So for those of you who have read Angel Exterminatus I have a question for you and for those who have not read the book i will put up spoiler tags so you have been warned but i know the temptation of reading spoilers ;)

When Fulgrim changed into a daemon prince he appears only to have 2 horns while in horus heresy art work he has 4! Also the book described his 2 lower arms to be claws or claw like. Am i just misreading his transformation scene and he looks exactly like his picture in visions of treachery OR did his apperance get slightly changed?

Any help would be great, be gentle if i sound like a complete idiot for not knowing ;)

So for those of you who have read Angel Exterminatus I have a question for you and for those who have not read the book i will put up spoiler tags so you have been warned but i know the temptation of reading spoilers ;)

When Fulgrim changed into a daemon prince he appears only to have 2 horns while in horus heresy art work he has 4! Also the book described his 2 lower arms to be claws or claw like. Am i just misreading his transformation scene and he looks exactly like his picture in visions of treachery OR did his apperance get slightly changed?

Any help would be great, be gentle if i sound like a complete idiot for not knowing :)

Long way to go between the events of that book and the landings on Terra. Can be explained a lot of ways.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived