1850 World eaters

depthcharge12

hey brothers i made up an 1850 list of World Eaters and was looking for your input and advice as i am still building this army. I plan on facing MEQs and hope that my local store will have some HH players soon.

The adepticon 1500 HH tourny caught my eye and was wondering how i should cut (i want to say tailor but its a "fun" tourny) my list to 1500 against prospective lists. here it is:

1849 points

Praetor (160)

*plasma pistol, paragon blade, digi lasers, combat shield

Master of Signal (85)

*chainaxe

Elites

5 cataphractii termies (241)

*reaper ac +lc, twin lc, chainfist+combiplas, combiplas+power maul, combiplas+power sword

contemptor dread (205)

troops

15 tactical marines (225) #1

*sarge with PF and artificer, replace bolters with chainaxes(14)

10 tactical marines (175) #2

*melta bombs, 10 extra chainaxes

10 tactical marines (173) #3

*9 extra chainaxes

heavy support

5 hs marines (160)

* 5 autocannons

predator tank (135)

*executioner plasma destroyer, sponson hb

spartan tank (295)

i was thinking of running tac squad 1 with the praetor in the spartan towards an enemy held objective, tac squad 2 as more of a midfield position to block any enemy or used as an objective holder, tac squad 3 to hold my objective closer on the table, the ac squad to shoot fliers or suppress rhinos and dreads, predator to punish large tac squads, and the termies + comtemptor to distract my opponent with the possibility to score with them as well

feedback is appreciated as i am still collecting and have yet to play a game with this list

thanks

Archived