In the Emperors name, allies!

DominicJ

Mine probably would ally with the Necrons, depending on the situation. They're already off in the head, so what's a little more insane troll logic?

You are accused of heresy on three counts! ;)
So what's the point of killing non-living things that're killing the people we were sent to kill? The enemy of my enemy isn't my enemy unless he starts taking potshots at me, and are you sure we can kill something that's already dead and might not have been alive to begin with?

Yeah, insane troll logic. Its how they pass the Inquisition's purity checks.

Yeah, insane troll logic. Its how they pass the Inquisition's purity checks.

Glorious. :P

The only Xenos I have any inclination to ally with is heavily remodeled Eldar - I want my Blood Angels fighting alongside Farseer-Guildmages, Swiftblade-Guardians, and Skyknight-Jetbikers. Yes, that's right. I'm a Boros Legion player, too. B)

Why on earth would BA want to ally with treacherous, dark and evil scum like DE? :huh:

They make more sense than Necrons for sure..

Not sure I agree with that.

Dark Eldar are torturers, death dealers and servants of an ethos that is so far from BA its understandable why theyd never ally. Crons on the other hand have their own agenda that is antithetical to what the BA want, but is not necessarily part of a reviled ethos.

Its like the entire matrix was set up annoy the pants off me.

Whats the ONE army that can cross the board faster than we can and get into melee?

DEldar

So, who cant we ally with?

DEldar!!!!!!!

Its infuriating.

Another player, who readily throws out fluff to jump on the competitive band wagon.

Yes GW, Allies will mainly be used to expand ones collection with new models for story driven battles. Sure. :)

Another player, who readily throws out fluff to jump on the competitive band wagon.

Because "competitive" is the first thing that comes to mind when I think BA-DE? C'mon, while it's definitely opposed to the fluff, that's hardly WAAC material right there. NecrOrks is something that's maybe somewhat easier to justify from a fluff perspective, but is infinitely more competitive.

Because "competitive" is the first thing that comes to mind when I think BA-DE? C'mon, while it's definitely opposed to the fluff, that's hardly WAAC material right there. NecrOrks is something that's maybe somewhat easier to justify from a fluff perspective, but is infinitely more competitive.
Not really. From where I'm sitting, the Orks are the exact freaking opposite of 'Cron society. I seriously doubt any Cron nobility would ever side with them. The Imperials, however, have proven themselves to be rational from time to time.

Archived