Welcome to the new Liber Moderators!

Dosjetka

Hello fellow Liberites!

For those of you who haven't seen this topic, we're getting two new Mods to look after this place and help vanquish the last Typo Daemons! Huzzah for Olisredan and Messor! :D

Anyway, I'm glad to see these two fine chaps patrolling the hallowed halls of the Liber and I'll finally be able to rest peacefully, without fear of another major Typo outbreak anytime soon (as long as they stay off Fenrisian mead during their working hours...) :lol:

Cheers,

Ludovic

The Wolves don't like us Hounds for not being a drinking bunch, so I won't be having any of their wolfwhizz. Thanks much Ludovic! Engraved bolter rounds for everyone! *Throws live ammo inscribed with "I joined the Mods and all i got was this stupid bolt" into the crowd*

The Wolves don't like us Hounds for not being a drinking bunch, so I won't be having any of their wolfwhizz. Thanks much Ludovic! Engraved bolter rounds for everyone! *Throws live ammo inscribed with "I joined the Mods and all i got was this stupid bolt" into the crowd*

I'm sure you'll find a suitable replacement :lol: And thanks for the bolt round, never got one of those before :lol:

Ludovic

I'd also like to congratulate both Olisredn and Messor to the lofty ranks on Mod, but also I'd like to thank Ferrata for his service too.

If you see this mate, then thank you! :HQ:

Olisredn

TYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :HQ: *runs off to the hills*

But yes, many thanks to Ferrata for his help in this part of the forum :) Hope all is well on your side of things!

Ludovic

Olisredn

TYPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) *runs off to the hills*

But yes, many thanks to Ferrata for his help in this part of the forum :) Hope all is well on your side of things!

Ludovic

Bugger, I could have sworn it was spelled that way :(

Oh well :HQ:

For those of you who haven't seen this topic, we're getting two new Mods to look after this place and help vanquish the last Typo Daemons! Huzzah for Olisredan and Messor! :)

Seconded - Huzzah! :HQ:

Just remember: Try not to melta the whole place or go mad with the raw, absolute power, and you'll do just fine. :(

And since this is the Liber, we'll probably be watching and judging you while you watch and judge us all. No pressure! ;)

If Ferrata happens to stop by and read this, I'll also offer a thousand thanks for making this part of the forum the classy place it is today. Good stuff, sir, good stuff! :)

*returns to the thread with a brand new melta, aiming at the Olisredan-shaped typo*

Everyone chill the :cuss out....I got this.

Remember to take the cork out first though, dude ;)

I'd also like to congratulate both Olisredn...

Let's try this one more time, shall we? Before Messor melts us both ;)

He'd fire on another Mod? Surely that would have some kind of Chaosy, bouncy back (in yer face) kind of effect? ;)

However, I'd like to apologise to Olisredan for misspelling his name. I know how he feels, I get mine spelt wrong all the time :cuss

If Ferrata happens to stop by and read this, I'll also offer a thousand thanks for making this part of the forum the classy place it is today. Good stuff, sir, good stuff! ;)

Aye, I should probably chime in my thanks, too. I may not have found my place if he hadn't kept the Liber in its admitable state.

*returns to the thread with a brand new melta, aiming at the Olisredan-shaped typo*

Everyone chill the :cuss out....I got this.

Remember to take the cork out first though, dude ;)

Right, of course! *directs the melta at his face to find said cork*

Oh, he can melt me anytime he wants, among other things being a mod grants me a pretty decent Invulnerable save that's rerollable. I'm good to go. You, on the other hand, might go from Aquilanus to just plain Aquila, and lose the same amount of flesh ;)

Tear me a new one as it were? ;) :cuss

Oh, he can melt me anytime he wants, among other things being a mod grants me a pretty decent Invulnerable save that's rerollable. I'm good to go. You, on the other hand, might go from Aquilanus to just plain Aquila, and lose the same amount of flesh ;)

Tear me a new one as it were? ;) :cuss

To say the least ;)

Congratulations gents, both extremely well deserved promotions <_< Keep up the good work!

Also, a huge thank you to Ferrata for his many, many years of service. Believe it or not, he was the first to help me out when I was a newcomer with an IA that ticked all the cliche boxes ;) That's how long he has been around for... The Liber wouldn't be half the place it is today without his (and many others') hard work.

Say... I could have sworn I heard my name being mentioned... :D

Very much appreciate the welcome party, brothers. It'll be an honour to step in and take up the mantle of Liberite Mod-hood alongside Messor, especially when having such a fore-bearer as Ferrata. And don't you worry - these Meltas have low settings. Honest. :P

(Btw - Don't worry about the typos of my name, I'm an easy going guy. If you feel inclined, saying Olis is just fine by me. ;))

Wait.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. What?

Messor? Moderator? What? How long have I been gone?

Okay, I'm game. Congratulations Messor, Olisredan. Moderate well. As I'm sure you're already well aware, I, along with everyone else who frequents this section of the forum, am absolutely insane. And I'll be around more often since Winter Break started.

Welcome Olis and Messor, big boots ferata filled when he joined so hope you enjoy the time you have in front of you and remember once a mod always a mod so he will be watching.

So much like Santa Claus, Ferrata knows when you've been bad.

Unlike Santa Claus, however, the punishment is a Melta-gun shot to the face. -_-

Again, no pressure. :D

A big congratulations to both Messor and Olisredan, for becoming the gentlemen to guard and oversee the Liber asylum. And also, to Ferrata who guided me many many times throughout my tenure in the Liber, thank you very much for the service you provided within this sub-forum, from the heart of my bottom. :D

So...with Messor's new shiny gold-plated melta and Olisredan with his gold-plated Volkite Charger, we can finally end this Typo War?

Cambrius

So...with Messor's new shiny gold-plated melta and Olisredan with his gold-plated Volkite Charger, we can finally end this Typo War?

No promises as to when, but I've got a story brewing that will do exactly that. I'll write it as soon as I work out the details. :P

No promises as to when, but I've got a story brewing that will do exactly that. I'll write it as soon as I work out the details. :ph34r:

Yay! We can finish my fort then heavy artillery time B)

Archived