Gunslinger-warlord conversion+questions.

MomentoMori

I've always loved Fabius Biles' model and thought it would make for an awesome conversion piece. It's still xmas day and im typing from my patrol vehicle so I dont have codex on me. Been bout a month since i glanced through the CSM codex. Can a Warlord in power armor duel wield 2 pistols and get a power sword/daemon sword upgrade?

IF so I think Fabius Bile model with out all the extra arms would be perfect for the conversion. Need someone to lead my death guard army that fits into a rhino.

can I get some different point value and set up builds?

Ideally im thinking warlord, MoN, Daemon Weapon of some sort- power weapon will do, 2x pistols plasma's would be best since ive always ran 3 squads of plasma PMs and only 1 squad of melta PM for least 6 years.

Can a Warlord in power armor duel wield 2 pistols and get a power sword/daemon sword upgrade?

Yes. Chaos Lords can "take items from the Melee Weapons, Ranged Weapons, Chaos Rewards, Special Issue Wargear, and/or Chaos Artifacts sections of the wargear list.", C:CSM, Pg.93. Enjoy.

Chaos lords have to swap out weapons, and they only come with a pistol and close combat weapon so you cannot have 2 pistols and a daemon weapon/power sword (yet some chaos champions could as they come with 3 weapons...).

Ah, sorry. I misread Axe of Blind Fury as having footnote #3 (does not replace a characters weapon), not footnote #5...

Archived