DIY Chapter Special Character

Hi all, my first post on the homegrown rules forum so bear with me here:

My DIY Chapter, named The Eagle Brotherhood is split into the Main Portion of the chapter and the Redemption Fleet. The Redemption Fleet contains the 4th Battle Company, 1/4 of the 1st, 8th, 9th and 10th companies, 50 marines from the 6th company and a portion of the chapters armoury. The basic idea of this stems from the schism caused by chaos trickery leading the forces, now in the redemption fleet to seek out the forces of the chaos forces of the tetragon brotherhood.

------------------------------------

So I rose to the challenge of making the background and rules for a special character who is the leader of the Redemption Fleet. So i have come up with Lord (note he isnt a captain for background reasons) Avarius Diamore, the Lost Eagle and Master of Redemption and these are his rules:

Stats: Those of a normal SM Captain

Wargear:

-Force Axe

-Storm Shield

-Power Armour

-Frag and Krak Grenades

-Psychic Hood

-Bolt Pistol

Special Rules:

-Psyker (Mastery Level 2)

~Precognition

~Psychic Shriek

-And they shall Know no fear

-Chapter Tactics

~Swap Combat Tactics for Preferred Enemy (Chaos) i.e. effecting CSM and Chaos Daemons

-Indomitable Redeemer

~Inspiring greater act of vengeance and fury in those around him, Diamore and the unit he is in have the Crusader and Hammer of Wrath Special Rules. In addition, Diamore has Feel no pain when in a challenge or in base contact with a Monsterous Creature

------------------------------------

So the main question im asking you all is: what points cost do you think he should be and are there any points you have to make him better/balanced

Archived