Did anyone try tartaros helmets on cataphractii armors?

fbay6874

Hy all,

I am building a world eaters force (I will post photos of my first tactical squad shortly).

The next unit I want to painted is cataphractii terminators. I love the style of the Justaerin with their tartaros helmet and I wonder if anyone tried to put a tartaros helmet on a regular cataphractii armor.

Would be very nice if someone who has the two sets could post his feedback/photos of this conversion.

Thanks in advance.

Really wish FW would get off their asses and put out single blisters of cata/tart armor. I need to fill up my HQs without splitting up my five man Cat squad that I already own. EBay doesn't sell full single Tarts and you need to buy cats in pieces which starts to make it cost prohibitive. Need Praetor in Cat with paragon blade. Libby in Tart. This is basic stuff. :o

Really wish FW would get off their asses and put out single blisters of cata/tart armor. I need to fill up my HQs without splitting up my five man Cat squad that I already own. EBay doesn't sell full single Tarts and you need to buy cats in pieces which starts to make it cost prohibitive. Need Praetor in Cat with paragon blade. Libby in Tart. This is basic stuff. :o

Why not e-mail them about it? If you don't say anything to them about it, they won't do anything about it. Yes, they still might not do it but at least you tried instead of just moaned about it. Be pro-active instead of waiting for them to chance upon what you want them to do.

I've built a World Eaters Terminator squad using a combination of Tartaros and Cataphractii parts and I can conclusively say that both patterns of armour will accept either form of helmet without any problems.

Pig of Sparta

I'm going to try use some of these with the cataphractii to make Iron Hands Morlocks.

http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/image/cache/data/a-new/bionics/bionic%20heads-500x500.jpg

^

Hey whom makes those bad boys? Would like to pick up some for myself.

-CC

Anvil Industries: http://www.anvilindustry.co.uk/index.php?r...;product_id=182

Archived