Well, this supposed to be January oath... but

MadMek83

Well this supposed to be my January Oath thread but not till 5th of January. Its really hard hold off Oath now that I got 200 + small DA Icons and 100+ Large Icons off Ravenwing and Veteran sprue lots off net though. Somehow I am more excited those Icons and possibilities what I can do for them than I am currently at upcoming DA Codex and January's White Dwarf. I am weird...

Menchalior, it's alright if it is already painted for the PtR stuff, because you have a clear goal about what needs to be done to "finish" your model, which is what the PtR is all about. I've done that for my last four oaths. :lol: Plus, it can be hard to finish to your satisfaction all the little details (and I always seem to find new little things).

One thing I noticed is that you may want to tidy up the space between the green inserts and bone exterior armor. It looked like there was an almost wave pattern moving down the armor along that really small lip area in between. It's one of those niggly bits that always bugs me.

Look forward to seeing what you get together! I liked the pictures you had previously posted!

I hate those too immensely, why I will keep attention that wave pattern.. Anyway since its not 5th of january yet, I edited pictures and oath out and Re-edit when its 5th, I do not want to angry the Lion.

Archived