Legion Space Marine Army List Builder

Dono1979

Hi guys,

I am in the midst of creating/modifying/overhauling an army list builder based off of the Alive 40k spreadsheet which were circulated some time ago. I have drastically increased the functionality and coding on the sheet plus adapted it so that it can be used to create Standard 40K, Apocalypse and Heresy Era 30K list using the new Legion Space Marine choices.

Each different list type will modify the available FOC selections dependant of what you choose. The builder is only intended to assist you in building an army to a points limit, not display stats or things like that, repeat there are NO stats displayed.

Currently I have set it up so that in Apoc mode you have the ability to use up to 10 of each FOC, whilst in the other modes it is restricted to those listed in the books including Lords of War and Fortifications.

If there are people interested in having a lok once the protoype is complete let me know and I flick you the file.

MODS: if this would be in breach of the rules, my apologies, I was reaosnably confident it is allowed due to the stats not being displayed or anything like that.

Cheers

Dono

Well, so long as Dono sticks to what he is currently doing then we have no issue. If things change, then maybe a second look might be needed but for now, like I said, he's clear.

Ok, after a VERY long night, the coding, linking AND data entry is now complete. I have locked own the cells and the tool is ready to use.

Remember that this is NOT army builder, it will not tell you when you have done something illegal like assigning a Command Squad to a Titan, it is largely to help tally points and let you tinker with a list without having to cross out stuff and rite it down again.

If you are interested in testing/using it please send me a PM with your email address and I can flick it to you. Otherwise if someone has a place to host it I am more than happy to let them upload it there (I am pretty net noob).

Cheers

Dono

• 9 months later...

i will be working on the spreadsheet file once i get back in the country early next year. i will make an update here once i start working on it and once new copies will be available. i will probably make ll of the legions available and will work towards incorprating the new foc charts and maybe even an allies matrix.

• 8 months later...

Archived