Back in the saddle with some new Crimson Fists.

Cpt. Tiberious

Greetings new and improved B&C, nice new coat o' paint ya got here. Enough ramblin, looky here...

One of my CF command squad vets. Painted him with mostly Army Painter Warpaints, and Primers, and DiDi's Magic Inks.

Side Note: Army Painter Warpaints are some great paints, really bright, and even when washed they don't lose their vibrancy. Check em out if you haven't already.

Comment, and Critiques always welcome. Stay classey B&C, and thanks for stopping by...........but mostly, stay classey.

Thanks, I'm really happy with the way AP war paints are working. They are well worth the buy IMO.

Unfortunately no I have not. I intend to though. Crimson fists have been my favorite chapter since I started with the hobby.

I got a few more of the squad finished and the captain to lead them. He actually came out looking a lot like kantor, but that was unintentional.

I'll post pics soon.

Here's the HQ for my army. Brother Captain Anton Tiberious, Master of the Line, Captain of the Crimson Fists 3rd Company......

IMG 0095

IMG 0096

IMG 0097

Came out lookin a little like Kantor huh? Unintentional I assure you lol.

My command squad's Apothecary.....

IMG 0098

IMG 0101

IMG 0100

Aaaand the guy I posted above, but with a black wash to deepen the armor a little.....

IMG 0102

IMG 0103

IMG 0104

tha tha tha tha that's all for now folks, will post more when I can get some time to paint.

Cheers.

Archived