Wariax's Gallery - Up 18.04.2013 - Deathwing Knights

Wariax

Hi Guys !

I'm new here so, pls be polite for me, if I make some mistakes ;-) I want to showy you my small Dark Angels Army. Maybe someone of you have already seen it on the other forums.

Feel free to leave comments. I really appreciate it, especially the constructive one.

So lets go ;-):

SAM_0243.JPGSAM_0232.JPGSAM_0067.JPGSAM_0066.JPGSAM_0291.JPGSAM_0211.JPGSAM_0218.JPGSAM_0190.JPGSAM_0180.JPGSAM_0160.JPG

Also pls check my homepage: www.black-brush-studio.eu

Lovely, though the green looks awfully flat in places. The bossman could use some old fashioned edge-highlighting in particular.

what he said...

apart from that stunning...

I dont know. I really like how subtle they look.

Awesome work all around. The plasma glow is amazing.

Awesome sauce. If I was going to fault anything I'd say the DA power armour wasn't a dark enough green (but that's just my personal taste). Otherwise very characterful and beautifully executed.

Cheers

I

Hey

THX for nice comments ! Sorry that I didn't reply earlier. Soon I'll add something new stuff for this army.

Meanwhile I'm working on Imperial Fist Army for my client. This is the first part of the army - Terminators:
Painting Level: 1,5

SAM_1435.JPG
SAM_1431.JPG

More photos on my website (www.black-brush-studio.eu).
Pls leave a comments ;) I really appreciate it.
Next are Drednought, so stay tuned !

ps.

Anyone know how to change the topic name? I want to change to "Wariax's Gallery". Or if moderator could do this I'll be thankful.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived