Guardians of the Covenant

Oceangrave

its cause he never dies lol, and he is full on support.

>Yah, he technically can never die, and the dark angels codex is really funny because it says that Azrael HAS to have a mini-me companion, so since this little guy is useless as what he really is, he's my Azrael counter since i hate the azrael model.... hate it with a burning passion tongue.png

NEXT UP ON MY TABLE; I will be working on my 2nd tac squad since i have like 6/10 done in that unit and they are robed so it takes forever lol

A vindicare assasin can kill them unfortunently.

Vindicare assassin can technically only kill azrael since you treat the counter as just that, a counter, when azrael dies the counter isnt killed he is just removed.

>Yah, he technically can never die, and the dark angels codex is really funny because it says that Azrael HAS to have a mini-me companion, so since this little guy is useless as what he really is, he's my Azrael counter since i hate the azrael model.... hate it with a burning passion tongue.png

NEXT UP ON MY TABLE; I will be working on my 2nd tac squad since i have like 6/10 done in that unit and they are robed so it takes forev

er lol

Vindicare assassin can technically only kill azrael since you treat the counter as just that, a counter, when azrael dies the counter isnt killed he is just removed.

He targets wargear. The helmet is the relic therefore the gear therefore it can be removed/killed.

NEXT UP ON MY TABLE; I will be working on my 2nd tac squad since i have like 6/10 done in that unit and they are robed so it takes forev

er lol

He targets wargear. The helmet is the relic therefore the gear therefore it can be removed/killed.

The helmet yes, not the little guy holding it, he just runs and hides in the bushes after getting nearly shot

Well, my shoulder is stiff as all heck, doesnt hurt though, so i decided to do a little bit of work, touched up the crux pads on a couple DV terminators since I didnt have white when I painted them, and i am doing the bases on models I needed to do it for, nothing big, just kinda little bits to keep working

Great idea! Could you explain the ranks in the chapter again like who's the keeper etc....I was a little confused

to be honest with u, i only know of the basic companies in the codex and such, and the ranks that go with them, i don't know that much about angels yet (hence why i'm not writing out lore on here)

Superb work brother

yah, kinda wanna get another unit of these terminators to convert (mainly cuz they are cheeaaaaap lol), and well, I kinda gotta finish the other 2 in the unit before moving onto another of my 2 deathwing units

how can he kill something without a statline?!

so he can shoot a sword off some one? eg he could shoot the MoR off my chaplains hand? or he could shoot the armour off him leaving him naked? sounds strange...

Yes and no.

On the no, note that he can shoot off the crux terminatus though.

He can destroy warger giving INV saves with his shieldbraker rounds (GK codex pg53).

The watcher is NOT a model for any purposes in the game. He is a cool representation of the helmet on a helmetless model.

Nobody forces you to deploy the model. So the assassin shoots with the shield braker at Azzy, destroying it (dealing azzy a wound in the prosess) and the watcher departs in shame... to be jested by his fellows for been the first among their number to loose a priceless relic.

Brother your work is awesome

:aplauds.

6/10 Robed marines, these were my original test models, so they seem... different to the rest of the army, its fine, I still like em;

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/BlackDaemonxxx/IMG_20130329_163455_358_zpsae25583f.jpg

And my first full unit of terminators;

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/BlackDaemonxxx/IMG_20130329_163520_841_zpsfb2677b9.jpg

I've decided to create a successor chapter in a well.... long time from now... one that fought in the monastery of Mortikah VII and during a battle with the Lelith incursion were pressed until there were only a few squads left, seeing the end their commander, Jeric, fell to chaos. 

I think that'd be a fun addition to my armies is a way to mix my dark angels and my world eaters in some way

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/BlackDaemonxxx/IMG_20130330_185407_335_zps4817eef0.jpg

Second unit of Deathwing Terminators, a kitbash using the last bits from the Deathwing box and AoBR terminators, same loadout as my first unit, mainly cuz of how I plan on using my terminators, and it seemed like a good loadout

is that guy the finecast model?

nope, its a metal model I got from a friend when he quit the hobby, the original head was like ruined from layers and layers of paint so i replaced it with this one, i feel it works.

Thought I kinda wish it was finecast, the sucker is like atleast a pound in weight since I had to weigh the base down too

Hey everyone, kinda been busy as of late, or else I'd have more to share, this is just the leader of my Knight squad like halfway done, trying to make these guys look as best as possible.

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc383/BlackDaemonxxx/IMG_20130403_201022_357_zpsb24facf4.jpg

Archived