+++Crusade of Honor+++ Battle to be the Champion of the EC!

Acebaur

Hehe, just in a bit of a conundrum.  I plan to enter Jasper, unless Jasper himself wants to enter..uh, himself. ;)

And then I gotta think of something else.  Coincidentally, someone knocked over and stepped on my marshal today and smashed his lightning claws, but the shield survived....hmmm.

But it seems like a lot of folks are ready to enter, and are just waiting on making the models for the confirmation of the event.  Might need to send out some PMs and explicitly state the models are required before enrolling?

Brother Christopher, you cannot have a holy orb (or any type of grenade) on a TDA model. I made this mistake once.....

My apologies for the mistake. It's already corrected. Thank you for pointing that out.

No probs, just means you can take something else :)

Hehe, just in a bit of a conundrum. I plan to enter Jasper, unless Jasper himself wants to enter..uh, himself. msn-wink.gif

And then I gotta think of something else. Coincidentally, someone knocked over and stepped on my marshal today and smashed his lightning claws, but the shield survived....hmmm.

I guess he made his invul save laugh.png

Archived