deathspectres 05/04/15 update.Tac Marines

Man I love flamers in all their guises.

Seeing your progress has been great. Do you have plans for any vehicles? I'm interested in how you are going to apply the colour scheme.

Keep up the good work.

Cas

Thanks brother .On the vehicle ?. I plan on doing them starting in 2 wks .first will be a storm raven .As how I paint them good question.will have new pic's next wknd..going to get back to painting.biggrin.png . heres alist of what I've finished so far.

capt w/2lc

HQ.gif vtsgt,stb,apoth, champ, chap.

Troops.gif x4

FA.gif x1-10man

HS.gif 1-10mn,1-5mn

Elite.gif termi

Thanks War Angel was planning on starting on the bird but got side tracked .had to buy some bitz .where I get them are going to quit the bitz part so had to get one more order in.Ok some of the pictures stink heres a couple of my sternguard.

DSCF0022 edited

DSCF0024 edited

DSCF0021 edited

DSCF0016 edited

Happy way the decals came out except the way the stuff I used to dull the shine did.

thanks C&C welcomedbiggrin.png

Here's my Capt 4th co. 2LC, outfitted him for close combat, boarding hive ships

DSCF0011 edited

DSCF0010 edited

And my chief librarian in terminator arm.

DSCF0031 edited

DSCF0032 edited

Still have to do his face,practicing albino skin tech on spare heads till I get it right.sweat.gif

Going to take a break from blk&bn and work on another project .going to do crimson gd,excoriators.

thanks.gif C&C welcome

Furiso-Prime- thanks brother so far had no probs, gonna take alittle break from them.sweat.gif

Brother Guyus- thanks brother going to do another 2nd founding chapter one of Dorns off springbiggrin.png

Heretical- Go for it brotherthumbsup.gif

Deathwing70-Thanks brother . on the bases I found what I want to do. I found ones that look like a flight deck staying with the boarding action thingeteehee.gif y.

Archived