Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I decided I needed a narcissism booster shot, and took my Templars to the local GW for gratuitous compliments.  In the process, the bossman gave me a haemonculus to paint for the store display case.  I hate the model, but I like showing off, soooo...yeah, paintin' that. :teehee:

A Haemonculus in Black Templar livery?

YITH(Keep forgetting this thread until a day later) I finally bought a desk and an adjustable lamp. I now have a proper workstation instead of sitting on the couch under poor lighting using a GW paint station.

TITH putting the desk together

TITHI....received another 3 Krom transfer sheets in the post, giving me 5 or 6 in total (assuming I can find one I have 'misplaced')

So, the question is, do I finish my already finished army by using the extra transfers by adding on to the already planned add on.....if you follow me!?!

FashaTheDog: You have obviously failed to administer the correct amount of blessed oils and purity seals.

I can't glue purity seals to it as it is too busy gluing more money out of my pocket.  This is the second one that has done this and I've taken excessive care to keep the nozzle area clear of glue too.  It seems to be a design flaw as more than a few others I know who bought this one bottle type have the same issue.  Below is the big blue bottle in question.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51iif172rSL._SL500_AA130_.jpg

Hmm, that's a bit pants isn't it? I'm currently using Pound/Dollar World/Land/Store generic brand superglue. It comes in a pack of 4 and its so cheap you don't care when if it gets all gummed up. It's also works just as well as any other cyanoacrylate I've used (Heres looking at you Gorilla Glue superglue on my desk that has singly failed to stick anything together, ever).

Well timed post, you've reminded me to go and stock up tomorrow.

Tonight and the past few nights in the hobby I have learned the art of pinning metal models. Tonight was an annoying but worthwhile experience because I had to try to put an Eviscerator back onto a Sister Repentia that broke off when I was cleaning the model.

Edited by Kriegsmacht

TITHI build 8 Bloodletters for my Daemonkin, now I "only" need to convert the 5 Terminators I have, buy and build 6 Bloodcrushers, 5 Possessed (FW), a herald and Daemon Prince(FW) and a Bloodthirster. also I need to base the 2500 pts of Daemonkin I've assembled so far to get ready for the ETL. But that's for another day.