Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I attended copenhagen comics convention,and fell in love with one of the cosplayers...

Aaaaaand I found half a tactical aquad and 3 sternguard in a box, now awaiting rebasing.

Hopefully you got that number :wub.:!

TITH I still trod down the lonely road of highlighting my Knight. O woe to me!

...I went to go and build my Sternguard squad so I can set aside the rest of the bitz for my bitzbox...then I realised I've lost a torso and a pair of legs. It's heretics I tell you! My Chaos Marines are practically begging me to undercoat them, so no doubt it's one of their dastardly plots.

Undercoated the ten marines from one of my CSM squad's so I can begin work on them tomorrow, but the devious heretics still haven't released the remains of the Sternguard. I hope to Sabbat I didn't chuck those pieces in the rubbish.

Today in the hobby, I came back from my jaunt across the pond (Baltimore) to find the Sisters I won on ebay arrived. I did notice that one of the back packs is a flamer one (the Sisters in question are all Bolters - the pictures did show the back pack in question, so I should have paid attention...), but I managed to find another ebay lot that has a regular one :happy.:

Looks like I only have one board appropriate army that I haven't actually got models for now...

Today in the hobby I...

...Picked up my space marine codex and WD for the BT chapter tactics, got home, and proceeded to declare a crusade against the united states postal service-- who have managed to lose my package containing my landraider excelsior and rhino primaris!

Today in the hobby I...

...Picked up my space marine codex and WD for the BT chapter tactics, got home, and proceeded to declare a crusade against the united states postal service-- who have managed to lose my package containing my landraider excelsior and rhino primaris!

Oh man, bet you are right :censored:  off. 

But today, since getting home from work I've done nothing due to kids running riot and not going to bed. :(

Today in the hobby I picked up the Tyranids Codex for my buddy so he can start playing again after his ex threw out all his Necrons while he was working out of state. :(

And I painted up a Pedro Kantor for my allied detachment.  I just need to finish the backpack.

Today in the hobby I...

Recommend you double check your tracking number. Last package I got from GW US came via FedEx, and went on a meandering tour of FedEx distribution sites, including passing though my home town of Louisville, KY by ground on its way to Cincy.