Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

...just realized that, with the demise of Warhammer and Lord of the Rings, I have nowhere left to go when I get sick of the amount of attention given to space marines. :sad.:

TITH I just realized that I can't avoid lamentations over Warhammer and Lord of the Rings when I'm looking to give attention to Space Marines.

:biggrin.:

Edited by Firepower

Meanwhile, back on topic :wink: , today in the hobby, I bought a complete squad of Seraphim (well, six - two Superiors :happy.: ) and what looks a sheet of Sororitas decals :happy.:

Today in the hobby I installed Dawn of War: Soulstorm in English so that I can hunt down and store all the epilogues and stronghold descriptions, starting with, obviosuly, sisters of battle.

I nearly finished that game. Pity it was on my old laptop which decided to fail to respond to official Mechanicus repair doctrine :sad.:

Edited by Aquilanus

Meanwhile, back on topic :wink: , today in the hobby, I bought a complete squad of Seraphim (well, six - two Superiors :happy.: ) and what looks a sheet of Sororitas decals :happy.:

Today in the hobby I installed Dawn of War: Soulstorm in English so that I can hunt down and store all the epilogues and stronghold descriptions, starting with, obviosuly, sisters of battle.

I nearly finished that game. Pity it was on my old laptop which decided to fail to respond to official Mechanicus repair doctrine :sad.:

Did you try concussive maintenance and incense?

Today in the hobby I finished the moulds to be able to make these. I call it a Siege Ram. In production soon...

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j332/SubtleDiscord/2015%20WIP%20Photos/Raider_Siege_Ram_03.jpg

I contend that this is how you provide a 'Dozer Blade to a Land Raider without obstructing the Siege Ramp. Smash barricade. Lift 'Dozer Blade. Insert close combat psychopaths.

Aren't dozers supposed to clear anti-tank traps and mines?

Regardless that's exquisite.

Y&TITH I realised I really like painting dark coloured Blood Angels, somewhat inspired by Brother Heinrich.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9fSFMF.jpg?1

Still W.I.P. , but I'm really enjoying it. So much so, in fact, that I may do a 30k army of them.

TITHI nearly pronounced a collaborative topic dead but apparently it still had life in it!

WHAT IS DEAD SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!

TITHI returned to said topic and came away with an idea for its furthering.

TITH I wondered what this topic is.

TITHI have been thinking a little bit further ahead than I really should - I've been consolidating bitz in anticipation of the Iron Warrior project after my Fists.

You're painting Fists? Why didn't you say so earlier? :o

TITHI have been thinking a little bit further ahead than I really should - I've been consolidating bitz in anticipation of the Iron Warrior project after my Fists.

You're painting Fists? Why didn't you say so earlier? :ohmy.:

You didn't pop by the HH strategium during the ETL, did you? ^_^