Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TitH I received my first scimitar jetbike I won on ebay. So eager as I was, I teared package open and then I stared dumbfolded on the items in front of me....the back of the bike was missing. Furious I mailed the seller and he simply answered: check the auction. What you see is what you get. This sentence was also in the auction and there was a pic of all included parts...but the backpart was missing.....now I am the proud owner of a half jetbike....yeah... Edited by MikhalLeNoir

TitH I received my first scimitar jetbike I won on ebay. So eager as I was, I teared package open and then I stared dumbfolded on the items in front of me....the back of the bike was missing. Furious I mailed the seller and he simply answered: check the auction. What you see is what you get. This sentence was also in the auction and there was a pic of all included parts...but the backpart was missing.....now I am the proud owner of a half jetbike....yeah...

I'd keep an eye on his future sales to see if he turns around and sells the other half. A rude move, but one common to ebay.

TitH I received my first scimitar jetbike I won on ebay. So eager as I was, I teared package open and then I stared dumbfolded on the items in front of me....the back of the bike was missing. Furious I mailed the seller and he simply answered: check the auction. What you see is what you get. This sentence was also in the auction and there was a pic of all included parts...but the backpart was missing.....now I am the proud owner of a half jetbike....yeah...

I'd keep an eye on his future sales to see if he turns around and sells the other half. A rude move, but one common to ebay.

Yeah very rude and he shows no regret. Now i must think how the convert it.

TITH I picked up the new White Dwarf, and the right paints to paint one of Geektom's Storm Brothers, seconded into my Eagle Eyes army. The idea is to paint one of my bikers in his colors, as a brother-in-arms who's on assignment to teach us some bike tricks. He'll do the same on his side with one of mine. I'm excited to start!

TITH, I looked forlornly at my workbench with a half-built Sicaran and Fire Raptor (and a Spartan hiding in the wings), and painting bench with an army that is a stone's throw away from actually being something, with no choice but to turn away in the name of higher learning. *sigh* Sometimes bettering yourself is a true trial; the whispers from the warp are getting quite numerous and loud right now, and my urge to create something is rising to almost claustrophobic levels. Winter break can't get here fast enough!

No build and no paint makes Subtle go something-something...

Umm... Go crazy?!

Don't mind if I do!! Arg gargle blarg gak! *Subtle runs from the room, and you notice his distinct lack of pants*

Today in the hobby I painted two Chaos Space Marines with Plasma Guns. Good to get some paint back on my brushes!

They're not the best work I've ever done, I'll admit, but good enough for the tabletop; no glaring mistakes or anything of that kidney. :happy.:

Pondered, read, planned, ditched plans, read some more, made more plans...

I think I finally have my Legion picked.

Aaaaaand I treated myself to some new brushes :)

Besides that, I applied the last markings to my PG Banshee Norn Gundam. Building that kit has been the most amazing hobby experience i have ever had.

Edited by Xwingt65