Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH I accepted that for me 40k will no longer be a playing hobby ( lack of local opponents ) but will be a painting hobby based around the various chapter master/captain, chaplain and other character figures that I have bought over the years ( including a third party "not"  Rogal Dorn ) .

TITHI put the base silver on all the flex armor of my four Blood Claws to finish out my first Space Wolves pack. It's not much, but it is a start. A color or two a day may see these guys finished by the new year (and it's funny how I always seem to roam around to working on my Wolves during winter, like there's some subconscious connection between the two or something :D).

Yes I think you need another 5 GK terminators. You can never have too many terminators!!

TITHI, I am procrastinating over highlighting my wall of grey

http://i1206.photobucket.com/albums/bb456/dantay_xv/20151222_091221.jpg

Did a quick drybrush as this helps me to figure out where shadows and light should go. Next will be the blended highlights :wacko.:

Tith I decided after the ETL and Call this year I need a break from painting CSM's and I'm gonna do some dioramas just for fun. First I'm gonna remake my old Marines vs Cultist 'Romans go Home' diorama now I have them silly helmits from the Calth box. Then I will do some Templars being taunted a second time. Oh and yes, there will be a swallow in there somewhere, and a shrubbery.