Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the hobby I contemplated downsizing my model collection. Which, given how I seem to be on shopping spree for more models again in the recent days seems unusual :tongue.: Hard to make decisions such as this. On the other hand can't sensibly justify keeping models you don't even have time for when you don't even get to play with your favorites, but on the other hand selling them means selling nice models at a loss. Pff!

Today in the hobby i betrayed my Rainbow Warriors and bought Logan Grimnar instead of another tactical squad for them. I'm so ashamed.

For what it's worth, I admit that I've been tempted by getting him too...Just as well that I'm broke for another week! :laugh.:

That one's a keeper! :laugh.:

Today in the hobby, I ravengasmed over at sonsofcorax.freeforums.org.

So much Raven Guard. :wub.:

That she is. She also got me a small order from forge world and what I think is called a decoupage (Wikipedia seems to agree with me) from old 40k pictures and quotes. :D

Today I mostly assembled that land raider and ordered some bits from ebay for a project.

I was listening to the song It'll be ok and suddenly I pictured Horus singing this:

I always wanted my own brother
And then he showed up at our door
I didn't question where he came from
I wasn't lonely anymore
Soon we did everything together
He taught me how to kill things right
I watched him grow into a primarch

I watched him sleep in bed at night
It's not creepy

Today I just got back from the local hobby store. Purchased another pot of carroburg crimson, kindleflame dry paint, and bloodletter glaze. Hoping to get a couple of my marines main color finished by the end of the week-end. I'll be posting pics in my Exorcist thread soon.

Also bought the plastic librarian in blister pack. I was originally gonna buy Sternguards but I thought i'd take a look at the librarian and saw that one of his shoulder guards has a skull with horns moulded on it. Exorcists chapter icon is the same thing so I decided to buy it.

And looking at the sprue just now I noticed the head of his staff is a skull with horns. Things are looking up Exorcists. :thumbsup: