Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today I discovered a vast treasure trove of models/bits/tools that I had been looking for since we moved house last time. I promptly squee'ed like a little girl and did several happy dances.  Probably more excited about that find then the fact that my wife is about to give birth to our first child any day now... :tongue.:

Guess it pays to actually unpack boxes between moves... :mellow.:

Today in the hobby, I received confirmation that my copy of Space Hulk is inbound (most likely tomorrow via courier whilst I'm at work :dry.: so I hope they have the sense to ask a neighbour to sign for it for me). Hopefully my Rogue Trader rule book won't be long either :wub.:

...listened to Welcome to the Show from the upcoming Rainbow Rocks and had the most beautiful image upon hearing these lyrics:

And together,

We will never

Be afraid of the dark

Yes, you undertood.

NIGHT LORDS IN UR SCHOOL, MURDERING UR HUMAN PONIES

The only better mental picture is sisters of battle breaking into the gym when everyone grows tails to bolterize all the mutants.

Yesterday Kilofix's second carepackage arrived, making me question what I want to do with myself as a former diehard Death Guard and Nurglite fan.

Today I made a topic about my desire to build a Knight based off my experiences and joy of being an Armored Core fan most of my life (1997?).

Edited by incinerator950

Today in the hobby, I ended the day receiving a certain board game :wub.: I hope to finally scratch an itch I've had for a long time - painting BA/successors. I intend to paint the dead Marine and Brother Claudio in Blood Angels colours. One of the squads will definitely be Flesh Tearers, the other being either Lamenters (I need to get some serious practice in painting yellow and checks :blink.: ), Flesh Eaters or Blood Drinkers :happy.:

Put base-coats on my first minis and in doing so discovered the following:

1) I have no aptitude for spray painting.

2) Hand priming mini's with a detail brush is time consuming, but thoroughly worth it.

3) It will also ruin the detail brush. 

4) Weapons and backpacks should probably be glued on after painting, not before.

Yesterday Kilofix's second carepackage arrived, making me question what I want to do with myself as a former diehard Death Guard and Nurglite fan.

Today I made a topic about my desire to build a Knight based off my experiences and joy of being an Armored Core fan most of my life (1997?).

as a fellow die hard armored core fan, that is an awesome idea and should be persued. What ac/pilot are you basing it off of?

as a fellow die hard armored core fan, that is an awesome idea and should be persued. What ac/pilot are you basing it off of?

Mine, maybe incorporating a little of Hustler one. The topic is up on the mechanicum board but no one is biting.

Mine, maybe incorporating a little of Hustler one. The topic is up on the mechanicum board but no one is biting.

Okie doke, I'm going to check that thread shortly.