Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today I primed.  And the day before that I primed.  And the day before that I primed.  I've been building a lot, but not painting, so it's time to clear some of the backlog.

Deimos Rhino-back primed, based, shaded and some first details, done!  Two FW las-plas turrets primed, based and shaded.  Sicaran primed, save one track section.  Storm Raven cockpit and turret primed and base coated.  Various Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer gubbins primed.  DE Pain Engine primed and based.  DE Razorwing primed and details painted separately.  Will base those and a Raider tomorrow.  (Heresy!)

That accounts for about 2 weeks in the hobby! :cool.:

TITH I found a Visions of Heresy artbook (#2) on sale for five dollars at the local libraries' book sale-- and stopped in to meet the new manager at my local GW.    Now I'm trying to find a product review for the Vallejo skeleton airbrush primer while my tex-mex meatloaf cooks.

Edited by The_Chaplain

TITH I found a Visions of Heresy artbook (#2) on sale for five dollars at the local libraries' book sale-- and stopped in to meet the new manager at my local GW.    Now I'm trying to find a product review for the Vallejo skeleton airbrush primer while my tex-mex meatloaf cooks.

$5?! You lucky bastard :o

TITHI played my first pickup game. Chaos versus grey knights, those grey knights won but it was a close fought match. I got to use 3 of my ETL III vows in it and the opponent made a comment about wanting my berzerkers because of their paint job. So even though I lost, I can definitely claim a moral victory.

TITHI...

Am completely baffled about when my trade package is going to arrive. UPS originally said Friday, then changed it to Monday (today), then to Tuesday and back to today over the course of about five minutes. So confused!

Hot potato! Can't you just imagine them tossing it around in the warehouse? 

TITHI...

Am completely baffled about when my trade package is going to arrive. UPS originally said Friday, then changed it to Monday (today), then to Tuesday and back to today over the course of about five minutes. So confused!

Hot potato! Can't you just imagine them tossing it around in the warehouse? 

I'm trying not to. My poor storm eagle... that poor baby has been through enough. You should see what its last owner did to it. Caked in green paint... 

I decided to give up 40k for other table top war games

Oh no! Was this a long time coming, or did you get really frustrated with something? I would recommend not getting rid of your stuff. You never know. One of my biggest hobby regrets was getting rid of old RT-era stuff that I can never get back now. 

I have no doubt I will be back Im just getting fed up with my local gamoing community they have been moaning about 40k since 6th was brought out and with the advent of 7th they havent even bothered to  try it out even though as a GK , SW , BT player i find the 7th a nice tweek to the system,

It has just gotten to the point where untill I can find a diffrent gameing group or move with work its just not really woth my time or patiance in attempting to get a game of 40k

I am now 1 month dry of 40k and every one wants to play other things which i am fine with i just dont want to hear any more about how bad GW have done with 40k

i am finding it rather upsetting so I am boxing up my armies and who knows i may buy an Xbone and see if computer games have gotten better since I played sonic the headge hog yeay Seag Mega Drive ( Genisis for you yanke cousins )