Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

Today in the Hobby I found out how substantial the bonus the company I work for is giving the unit I work in.

Let's just say that I can (as long as other real life things don't prevent it :dry.: ) afford this and, most likely the regular version of book IV with a fair bit of resin goodness :wub.: in the new year. Road trip to WHW I think, despite the restructuring going on there :happy.:

And as I threatened promised, there will be Beakies. Many Beakies! :wub.:

BEAKIES!!!!

I always wanted to make an entire army of beakies one day. Best of luck to you.

Today in the Hobby I found out how substantial the bonus the company I work for is giving the unit I work in.

Let's just say that I can (as long as other real life things don't prevent it :dry.: ) afford this and, most likely the regular version of book IV with a fair bit of resin goodness :wub.: in the new year. Road trip to WHW I think, despite the restructuring going on there :happy.:

And as I threatened promised, there will be Beakies. Many Beakies! :wub.:

BEAKIES!!!!

I always wanted to make an entire army of beakies one day. Best of luck to you.

There will be Mark III and IV too (a lot of the armour will be mixed, Marines clad in what could be salvaged after Calth...), but yeah. It's been a long time comin'! :happy.:

...read about what the 'Big Lie' of The End Times: Khaine was on ulthuan.net, and decided it wasn't such a bad thing that I couldn't buy the book. Or that I never bought anything for Fantasy. Abort! Abort!

Linkie?

...read about what the 'Big Lie' of The End Times: Khaine was on ulthuan.net, and decided it wasn't such a bad thing that I couldn't buy the book. Or that I never bought anything for Fantasy. Abort! Abort!

Linkie?

I'm also vaguely curious. I play Fantasy, but not any of the Elven armies. I have Elf Rage.

Sure. The spoilers start in the fourth post.

http://www.ulthuan.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67120&start=780

Sure, the evidence is not provable yet, but if that interview where Gavin Thorpe admits

he believes Malekith to be the legitimate Phoenix King

actually does exist, it's very probable. "Partial" is every designer's middle name, after all.

...went crazy, threw everything out and started anew.

Still can't figure out if I feel good about it or not.

Sometimes, I really do hate myself and my thrice-damned capricious mind/creativity/idiocy.

Sometimes, I really do hate myself and my thrice-damned capricious mind/creativity/idiocy.

Please tell me by "threw" you mean "sold."

Otherwise, let me PM you my address... I'll even pay shipping... :tongue.:

My wife bought me a fantasy Morghaast box set which I am turning into two Demon Princes. They are for my Thousand Sons Army so the Egyptian undead theme running throughout make it a great addition. I have done some converting and kitbashing to make it fit a little better into 40K insteadof the intended Fantasy.

Please tell me by "threw" you mean "sold."

Otherwise, let me PM you my address... I'll even pay shipping... :tongue.:

Ditto, Threw away what!!!?