Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITHI...

Am trapped in my office all day because I need to keep an eye on the deep cleaners getting the grime out of our apartment, so I am hoping to get a lot of hobbying done. My goal is to have all the Space Hulk terminators I want to use in tonight's game done, as well as my inquisitor and his crusader,

I've been here for about three hours, and I'm making pretty good time. I might not get the librarian done, but everything else will almost certainly be complete.

Received some FW bitz from my regular bitz supplier to make a Mark VI Marine for my Inceptors. I ordered a Mark III arm to give him (mainly for a couple of weapon hands) and thought it might be cool to have all Veteran Sergeants/heroes have their right arm as a Mark III as an honour marking to remember Calth (which is a semi worked out piece of fluff I have relating to them) and their mission to eradicated the XVII...

Local game shop called me letting me know to pick up my Scouts and my Thunderfire Cannon.  Nabbed my sister from school went down and walked out with a Dev box as well.  Once Black Friday is behind and work hopefully tones down a bit I got a lot of plastic to paint.

I like the fact that kidnapping your sister is apparently a hobby activity...

You have to get them into the hobby early.  She's already running a Rock Gnome barbarian and played some MTG.  Just working on gradually moving her onto 40k or expanding onto the two I already have her involved in.

So long as she maintains her grades and continues playing softball I see no harm in it.

TiTH looked up some of the titles of Video games some of you rave about .And shake my head in wonder. Did another FW order 3 in a week.

I don't get the appeal, either.

Different strokes for different folks. I'll often paint in between DOTA matches or contracts in PAYDAY 2.

Edited by Phantomzero17

TITH it's half one in the morning and I can't sleep, so I'm planning out next week's (very first) Forge World order. Very hard to decide what I really need and what I don't really need but want because it's Forge World stuff. I still manage to clock up over £400 with the stuff I "need" though :teehee:

TiTH looked up some of the titles of Video games some of you rave about .And shake my head in wonder. Did another FW order 3 in a week.

I'm happy with Skyrim, Assassins Creed and Naughty Bear. I'm easily pleased. 

I'm happy with Skyrim, Assassins Creed and Naughty Bear. I'm easily pleased.

I'm happy with Civ 3 and Xenos Invaders!

TITHI looked for the torso of my FW Space Marine you know the Big one.

I am really big into action adventure and rpgs. Dark Souls and Alice MR are sucking the soul out of me that I'm about to create my own fan creation named the Old Knight. He's ripped from the Penetrator, Knight Artorias, and Jack of Blades, go figure.

TITH I plan on looking for bits to expand my upcoming Juggerlord, before Kilofix has a chance to send anything as I want my Lord to be my own construct. So far I have all the parts for the rider.

TITH Andy Chambers accepted my friend request :wub: yes I know its no biggy to most people, but he is my 40k hero and yes a little fanboy moment did happen, not as bad as it did back when I met him at GD97 though. 

TITH, I managed to get some paint on my Obliterators for the Call of Chaos. I am just blocking out greens and oranges currently, before the next step being flesh... Minor issue in that some of the weapons appear to be missing, so time to be creative with old broken bits. Huzzah.