Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

TITH  watched the 2011 version of 'The Thing', I'm now up to my elbows in random bits looking for stuff to make Chaos Spawn, think I need some Nids and some Goblin spider riders (just for the legs), if anybody has some they don't need please let me know.

Also decided I need to get rid of excess bits that I will never use, gonna break them all up into assorted 'baggies' and send selection packs out to a select few BnC users in the new year. TBH I'll be glad to see the back of these purity seals and grenades, think I'll annoy Forte with those, need to pack out the box of stuff going to his anyway. 

Edited by SlaveToDarkness

TITH  watched the 2011 version of 'The Thing', I'm now up to my elbows in random bits looking for stuff to make Chaos Spawn, think I need some Nids and some Goblin spider riders (just for the legs), if anybody has some they don't need please let me know.

Also decided I need to get rid of excess bits that I will never use, gonna break them all up into assorted 'baggies' and send selection packs out to a select few BnC users in the new year. TBH I'll be glad to see the back of these purity seals and grenades, think I'll annoy Forte with those, need to pack out the box of stuff going to his anyway. 

If you send me the grenades I will make a spawn of grenades and tentacles.

TITH my LRC is sitting pretty next to the Crusade Squad that it will ride to war inside of its venerable hull.  So excited the army is slowly coming together.

Also unless I notice something I missed...

... I believe I finished my Secret Santa models.  While I'm feeling a little meh about the Librarian, I really like the Chaplain and the now finished Captain of the Knights of Blood 5th company.  Thought crossed my mind on asking ElectricPaladin what company designation so I went back through and painted every blood drop black after he told me.  Hope he enjoys them and that their loadouts will work out with the new BA codex.

TITH SH arrived in the mail. Any guesses on what happened next?

You wept uncontrollably as you oh-so-carefully pulled the lid back, and then saw, your vision swimming through the tears... A missing token on the top sheet. And then a bent axe on the librarian. OH wait, that was me. :smile.: They sent replacements, though, so it's all good. 

Edited by JeffTibbetts

...recovered the bits for a supposedly five-man scout team, but there were only four torsos, but I also managed to find and assemble the sergeant model from the old metal veterans set. Did some minor work assembling a few marine torsos and a pair of jump-packs together for me to build at some point. All I need now is to find a good chaplain model and a standard for my diy reclusiam command squad.

EDIT; worked on a few ideas for colour schemes to replace the Imperator's Gladii too.

Edited by ImperatorsGladii

If you send me the grenades I will make a spawn of grenades and tentacles.

Done