Today in the hobby I....

Aegnor

After having some Destiny Burnout (one too many Mic-less wonders in Raid groups) TITHI finally built my JuggerLord, modeled with both a sword (Murder Sword) and Axe (The Angerous Axe).  I won't take him with both, but its so that I can play with both without having to magnetize (been having issues).

TITH I found out that I have 2 friends that randomly decided to pick up 40k auctions.  I now have new DE and Tau opponents.  One (DE) lives about 45 minutes away will have to go and see what all he got and help him build a list the other one (Tau) came home from school for the holidays so my friend the MTG Judge / Nid player and I went over looked over what he has and wrote out a 800 pt list for him.  We're going to go through my friends garage to see if we can dig up some of his brother's old Vior'la for the other friend to use and test out to see if he'd want to get himself the units.

EDIT:  Also pickup game tomorrow hopefully.  I speed painted my Stormtalon and cranked out the Techmarine Gunner I'd previously been oogaling in hopes of getting my new crusade it's first action on the table.

Edited by Phantomzero17

TITHI finally broke out my copy of the latest Space Hulk (4th ed? 3.5? 3.1? Who knows) for a game. It's awesome.

I then proceeded to lose to my wife, the highlight being a triple 1 on the assault cannon taking it from a possible draw to a loss.

Sounds a lot like my games with my Fiancé. In fact the same thing happened to me in Mission 3, I think it was. I was really just messing around and I could have held back for a draw but I was going for carnage and it blew up in my face. Literally. 

TITH I learned that Techmarine Gunner is best tarpit NA.  Jokes aside my first piloting of BTs went a little less then stellar but by the grace of the Omnissiah (read: RNGesus) he fought off 6 guys in his building is as many combat phases.  And my first time charging out of an LRC completely wiped an enemy CSM squad and somehow I didn't lose a man.